Stripping off his sticky and burned through clothes, he threw them into the dirty basket with his sweaty socks. He threw his boots to the side and left the leather bag on the chair.
A maid walked in and began to clean the grime from Sasukes body. He stared down at his blistered and broken skin hands. They stung when he put them in the water but it felt good.
It felt like he had done something by himself and all on his own.

"Head back your highness."
He tilted his head back and let the water run through his sweaty hair. It felt amazing but when he was done with the bath, the water didn't look so clean as usual.
Wrapping a towel around his waist and putting on the robe, Yuri held out for him. Sasuke grabbed the leather bag and walked to his room where he hid the wedding ring, but better and where no one would even think to check.
Inside his mattress.

When he entered his room, the butlers immediately got to work. Drying his hair off and his body.
Sasukes clothes were the traditional princely outfit of a royal blue coat, an under white long sleeved shirt and a white button up with black trousers and polished black boots (his second pair of boots). His coat was lined with wool and the buttons clicked on the left side of his chest.
The finishing touch was his black belt wrapped around his waist with his sword hanging on the side of his hip.

Sitting down, Sasuke allowed Hinata to fully dry his hair and run her thumbs over the nape of his neck to get rid of any tension.

"Are you ready your highness?"
"For what? Proposing?"
"Yes. It's a very popular rumor going around that you've decided who to propose to."
"I have decided who I'm going to propose to." He grabbed the leather bag from his desk and pulled out a ring. "I'm just hoping the ring will fit her finger."
"Her hand must be tiny to fit such a small ring." Hinata giggled. Sasuke smiled.
"I used a rope to measure her finger."
She smiled and ran a brush through the spiky raven hair.
"...may I ask who the lucky woman is?"
"Everyone will find out together. I have never wanted to keep a secret so much."
"Oh. She must be a special girl your highness."
"She is. She is indeed."

~~**~~

Sasuke met Naruto and his family just around the corner of the ballroom where civilians were still filing in. 
He noted how Naruto was wearing a red dress with a long neck and long sleeves. The dress seemed to be lined with wool. A small v was in the fabric to show off the beginning of her cleavage while the skirt hugged her thighs and branched off to just cover her feet. She was wearing black heels.

She looked gorgeous.

Izumi smiled and pulled back a side of Narutos hair, putting in a red flower pin to hold back her bangs.

"Perfect." She smiled.
Naruto nodded and turned to him.

"Are you four ready?" Izumi giggled as Shinjiro rested against her chest in a white wrap, his hand in his mouth.
"Yep. He's fed, Itachis hair is perfect and Sasukes finally here."
Sasuke narrowed his eyes at Izumi as Itachi touched his head.
"My hairs always perfect."
"Not when you first wake up dear."
Itachi huffed. "Sasuke grows up and my nice wife disappears."
Izumi slapped Itachis arms. Naruto rolled her eyes. She walked up to Sasuke and straightened his coat.

"I'll go make sure all of our guests are here and will introduce you."
Naruto walked off and Itachi smacked the side of Sasukes cheek enough to turn his head and avert his eyes from Narutos ass.
He glared at Itachi when he looked back and Naruto was gone.
"Really?"
Itachi smirked, feeling accomplished as he straightened his own outfit out and poked Shinjiros cheek, making him giggle.
Izumi smiled and held the bottom of his baby butt.

Narutos loud voice told them to go and stand beside the now closed ballroom doors.

"As you all may have heard, it has been one extreme rollercoaster for the Fire ever since our special guests came to the palace! But with every bad deed, there is something good that comes from it!
So tonight I would like to introduce our recovered and prideful prince, Uchiha Sasuke."
The doors opened as Sasuke complained about his introduction "Really Naruto?"
He sighed at the last moment before all eyes were on him, then stepped into the room.