Chapter 27

⚠️ Small trigger warning ahead ⚠️

I listened as the only exit to this crap hide out closed. My first thought was how number three, or, Ben as they called him, was going to make a run for it.
But he seemed too much of a coward. If he would've ran he would've done it by now and made a damn good excuse to get out of this sauna.

I still had my eyes on Sasuke. My ears perked for his breathing, luckily it was there. Shallow, but there.
Clinking of bottles could be heard over the crack of the fire in the kiln. And I watched as the leader of this terribly structured group, came into sight. He held three syringes and three bottles. I half expected him to sit in front of the kiln and inject himself with the liquid I could only assume was a drug.

I had heard Darren say it put someone into a deep sleep. Mr. Leaders chewing blocked out who was going to get the dosage.
Than he turned to me. Grabbing beneath my chin, I was forced to peel my eyes from the only reason I'm here, and look into Earls eyes. A sick smile curved the corner of his lips before he bent a knee to kneel.

He sat the bottles and needles down, and stretched above me, untying the rope. As soon as my hand fell, I scrunched earls shirt under my grasp.
What I hadn't expected was his hand curling around my neck and pressing down on my trachea. He continued to add pressure the longer I held securely onto his shirt.

"Your not an ordinary bitch are you?"
I kept my expression indifferent.
His smirked grew a nasty look. I felt the pads of his fingers pressing against my nape before I was yanked toward him.

My instinct screamed "kill him!" I wanted to, and I would along with his other fuck-friends.

"What did you say to Ben?"
His hand smacked across my cheek, but I didn't give any indication his weak bitch-slap actually hurt. Really, it only pissed me off.
"Answer me!"
I remained silent. Not even a flinch by his tone.

He clicked his tongue and pushed me back against the pole. Standing, he took one of the three bottles and one syringe.
I watched him walk toward Sasuke and kick his already purple side. I almost winced when all he did was whimper at the pain.

Seeming satisfied, the fuck-ass yanked on Sasukes arm and injected the syringe with the bottles continents.
Glancing at the continents, he left beside me. I grabbed a syringe and filled the empty glass with the light liquid.

Standing, I grabbed securely onto the main of the syringe. Just as he went to inject Sasuke with whatever the hell that liquid is. I jumped at him and sunk the needle deep inside his bicep.
I began to push down on the top to inject the drug before Earl shoved my back into the wood wall of the crap hide out.
I grunted but didn't let go of the syringe.

"Your a feisty thing aren't you?"
"Your a dead fuck."

His eyes flashed with what I could only describe as pure loath and anger. Grabbing my wrist, the syringe shattered on the hard floor. The remaining contents leaking out.
Earls snarl turned to an evil grin.

"Lucky for you it takes two hours for the drug to set in."

With that said, he grabbed my thighs and forced them apart. I forced them back close and that only seemed to upset him further.
Grabbing both my thighs with each hand, his nails dug into my flesh and forced my legs apart once more. He forced his way between and took my arms, forcing them above my head.

"How about you be a good little Whore and keep quiet. The other two will be back soon and we don't want them getting the wrong idea."
"Get off me you sick fuck."
His hand smacked against my cheek again but I snapped back to his face instantaneously.
"Open your mouth."
"Suck a cock."