Busy day, huh? | Chapter 11

Your POV:

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I woke up to the sound of screaming as I sat up in a cold sweat. I looked around and found myself in my bedroom, I took a deep breath and looked around. Everything was the same, but what was that scream? Maybe I should check it out. I looked at Chara and saw her still sleeping peacefully as she faced the other way.

I checked the time on my wrist teleporter and saw it was only 6:15 AM. I let out a shaky sigh and got out of bed. I immediately collapsed onto the ground as I felt my legs burn, I cursed under my breath and got up from the ground. I looked at Chara to see if she had woken up, but she was still sleeping peacefully.

So I walked away from the red and white canopy bed and left my bedroom. The hallways were silent, which was to be expected. I walked down the hallway that lead to the stone stairs and walked down them once I reached the, the stone stairs were cold, which made me wake up a little bit more.

Once I had reached the bottom of the stairs, I walked down the silent hallway that lead to the garden. I reached the garden a minute later and went into it. The garden was as silent as the castle was, with Skylla now asleep next to the swinging seat. I walked over to her and sat down on the swinging seat before I started to move it back and forth slowly.

Chara POV:

I yawned tiredly as I stretched a little, I turned onto my side and felt for Y/n, but I didn't feel anything. I forcefully opened my eyes and saw that Y/n wasn't in bed, I pushed myself up using my hands and looked around, but Y/n was nowhere to be seen.

Chara: Y/n...?

I called out for Y/n tiredly, but he was nowhere to be seen. I checked the time on my phone and saw it was 7 AM, weird, I thought we were going to have a lie-in today. I can worry about that later, I just need to find my Knight. So I tiredly got out of bed and left the bedroom. I saw the guards either walking around or standing still, but I ignored them as I started to tiredly walk down the hallway.

I was about to reach the stone stairs when a bedroom door opened and mom stepped out in her robe.

Toriel: Oh! Hello dear! What are you doing awake?

Chara: Y/n's not in bed, so I'm looking for him. Have you seen him?

Toriel: No, I haven't, but that's odd, maybe he's in the garden? I know he likes it.

Chara: Oh, alright.

Toriel: What do you plan on doing when you find him?

Chara: Go back to sleep, I'm still tired.

Toriel: Oh, well make sure you don't sleep in for too long.

Chara: Mhm...

Mom only smiled as I tiredly passed her and went down the cold stone stairs. I reached downstairs and immediately walked down the hallway that lead to the Royal Garden. I entered the garden and saw Y/n lying down on the swinging seat on his back, it looked like he was asleep. I also noticed Skylla or whatever her name is was sleeping as well.

So I walked over to the swinging seat and saw that Y/n WAS asleep. I yawned and poked him on the cheek over and over again until he woke up and opened his eyes.

Y/n: Princesa...

Chara: What are you doing here? You're meant to be in bed.

Y/n: So are you...