Play Practise | Chapter 7

Your POV:

I woke up to the sound of a waterfall burbling near me as I woke up to the sight of a tent in front of me. I yawned tiredly and rubbed my eyes a little before stretching, I looked around a little and saw a pair of arms around my waist. I smiled a little and turned onto my other side, facing an asleep Princesa at the same level as my chest.

I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her closer a little bit, and as I felt my eyelids get heavy, I heard my phone go off on the opposite side to me. This started to disturb Princesa so I quickly reached over to my phone and saw someone calling, so I answered.

[???]: Hello?

[Y/n]: Mornin'...

[???]: Oh! Good morning Y/n! This is Toriel.

[Y/n]: Ah, ok...

[Toriel]: Have you only just woken up?

[Y/n]: Yeah...

[Toriel]: That's good! Are you coming back to the castle for breakfast?

[Y/n]: Mmm... No thanks... I'll forage...

[Toriel]: Oh, alright then. Is Chara awake?

[Y/n]:... Ah... ha ha ha... you're sneaky...

[Toriel]: Hehe, so you know what I mean?

[Y/n]: Yes... and no... she's not awake...

[Toriel]: Oh, alright, don't let her sleep in too late.

[Y/n]: I won't...

[Toriel]: Brilliant! I'll see you both at 11.

[Y/n]: Why then?

[Toriel]: Doctor Gaster requires us at his lab by then.

[Y/n]: Oh, alright. If the princess isn't awake by 10:20 I'll pour some water on her.

[Toriel]: She better wake up before then, otherwise she'll be wet and not happy with you.

[Y/n]: Eh, it'll be fine, I'll see you soon.

[Toriel]: Yes! See you later.

I ended the call and put my phone down, I looked at Princesa and still saw her asleep. I smiled and kissed her on the head, I checked the time on my phone and saw it was 9:15. I sighed and put my phone down as I tried to get up, but Princesa's arms were too tight, and me trying to get up caused her to pull me closer.

I was about to flick her on the nose but then I realised I had my wrist teleporter on, so I opened the GPS and used precise calculations to teleport out of Princesa's grasp and teleport onto the floor of the tent. I looked over at Princesa and saw her squirm from me teleporting so her arms were empty, but I grabbed my pillow and put it in my place which made Princesa grab it as she cuddled into it.

I chuckled at her reaction and I grabbed my brown trousers, blue tunic, white shirt, and brown belt with item holder. I put my phone in my item holder and left the tent quietly, and as I was about to get changed, I looked at the flowing waterfall on the other side of the small lake I was now facing.

 I put my phone in my item holder and left the tent quietly, and as I was about to get changed, I looked at the flowing waterfall on the other side of the small lake I was now facing