Homemade Magic | Chapter 10

Your POV:

"MEV8! Stop! You obey us!"

MEV8: I am Humanity's 9th symphony and a Monster. What makes you think I'll obey you?

.................

I woke up in a sweat as I sat up in bed. I looked around and saw myself in my bedroom, I sighed with relief and looked down. I noticed Chara squirming as she grabbed the air whilst she slept next to me, so I smiled and laid back down. Chara rewrapped her arms around me and sleepily nuzzled her face into my next as I lay on my back.

But I just lead there in silence whilst Chara cuddled into me. What was that voice? It sounded so familiar yet... unfamiliar at the same time. Whatever, I should get some sleep, what even is the time? I tiredly raised my arm and checked the time on my wrist teleporter. The time read "7:55", really? 5 minutes until my alarm goes off? No, I refuse.

I put my arm back down and wrapped my arms around Chara as I forced myself to go back to sleep.

Chara POV:

*BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!*

I heard an alarm go off as I slowly woke up. I tried to locate the sound of the alarm by slapping around for it but I felt something soft. I forcefully opened my eyes as I yawned and saw I had my hand on Y/n's cute sleepy face, I smiled a little before reaching over and turning his alarm off that was on his phone. I yawned and rubbed my eyes tiredly with them adjusting to the light in the room.

Once my eyes had fully adjusted, I looked at Y/n again and smiled as I put my hand on his cheek and rubbed it softly. He let out a quiet, tired, and cute groan before turning over to face away from me. Wtf, excuse me? No way you're going to sleep if I can't. I reached over and poked Y/n's cheeks constantly to get him to wake up.

But Y/n suddenly grabbed my arm and pulled me over him, he was now cuddling close to me as his arms were wrapped tightly around me.

Y/n: More...

Y/n suddenly whispered before kissing me on top of the head. I felt as my face blushed up before smiling and moving closer to Y/n. More cuddles with my sleepy bestie? I'm not complaining. I snuggled into Y/n as I buried my face into his chest and smiled as he gave me light kisses on top of my head.

And as I felt myself drift to sleep, I heard Y/n's wrist teleport beep which made him groan tiredly in annoyance. I thought he was going to answer it but he just turned it off before going back to cuddling into me. Oh my god, is he actually doing this? Hehe, I'm glad, we get more cuddles this way, but mom may drag him out of bed.

But 10 minutes later the bedroom door opened with me seeing mom enter out of the corner of my eye. I quickly closed my eyes and pretend to be asleep whilst mom walked over and stood over me as she sighed.

Toriel: I know you're not asleep.

Crap. 

I opened my eyes and slowly turned over so I was facing mom who was tapping her foot on the ground and paws on her hips.

Chara: What?

Toriel: It's time to get up.

Chara: Mmm... I can't, Y/n's holding me captive.

Mom looked over at Y/n and smirked a little before looking at me.

Toriel: Oh, so he thinks he can get away with declining my call and falling back asleep?

Chara: I'm not complaining.

Toriel: I know you're not, but you both still have to get up.

Chara: Why?