Eclipse IV

Alice's pov:

After Volturi left I was about to leave and check on Cordelia, but my vision stopped me from doing so. It was a vision I've seen before, but this time its different. I'm alone, but I'm supposed to be there with Cordelia. If Cordelia is not there, that means-

"She's gone" I whispered "SHES GONE" This time I yelled, falling on my knees. I felt a lot of pair of arm's around me, before I closed my eyes.

-5 months later-

"Hi my love" I said in shaky breath. "Wow, I've been talking to you for month's, bur it's hard for me not to hear a response. Selfish? Maybe. I just miss you so much. I'm lost without you, my visions are a bit blurry now. It's hard to understand them. I keep seeing an owl in it, but I have no clue what it means." I paused as I heard someone approach me. I looked and saw Jasper. He sat next to me. "Well hellow Cordelia, my sunshine" he said the last part in a small whisper.

"I've haven't spoken to you in a week, cause It was a mess with Renesmee, but everything good now. It would have been easier to convince Volturi that Renesmee is innocent if you and Cora would be here, but we still managed. Volturi for now will leave us alone." I sight, as I feel Jasper squeeze my hand.

"Everyone misses you. Rosalie has painted a portrait of you and Cora. Esme made a book with your favourite food recipes under a fake name, of course. Bella and Edward made a photo album with memories of you. Well Emmett, you know, he went all out and made a small statue of you, with your full family. While me and Jasper just finished decorating your grave. You and Cora would have loved this" I finished

Cora died shortly after her sisters death, but before she did. She left a note to Japser. It was full with sweet words, just like Cora. But one thing that was mentioned that I remember with heart is some kind of promise o they both made in 1780.

"Cora, I-" Jasper started to talk to Cora. And I just listened, like he did.

After he finished I said bye to Cordelia "see you soon, my love"

As we made our way back to house I saw the owl in the vision. It had lily in his mouth. Just like when me and Cordelia went on a date and she held her favourite flower in her mouth. Lily. That's when something clicked in me, that's- "Cordelia"

-1780-

No ones pov:

"Thank god it healed fast, I bet if I was a human I would die"  Cordelia said with a laugh "Jesus, C, I thought I lost you for second. Why did you have to go all hero and save me" Cora exhaled "I'm sorry" Cordelia. "I wouldn't be able to live without you." Cora yelled out "so would I. That's why I went i. To save you" Cordelia said holding her sister hand. "Lets make a promise. If one of us dies, other one will as well. So it's easier for the other one" Cora said looking at her sister "that's very dumb, but sure. I promise" they both shared a laugh.

They didn't release back then that a stupid promise would not just hurt one, but two people that loved them.

The end