𝑁𝑒𝑤 𝑚𝑜𝑜𝑛 𝑉

𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚊𝚕?

𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚊𝚕?

"If I catch you cheating again, I will not hesitate to throw you off a cliff" I hissed, looking at smirking Emmett. "Cheating makes everything funner" Emmett said, while scrolling to find the next level. "Well I guess you won't mind if I will cheat." I said with smirk as he gasped "that's not what I meant"

"The game will have to wait," I heard a familiar voice "I need to borrow my sister" Cora said, grabbing my hand and dragging me out of the living room "not fail, it's my time to have her" Emmett pouted

Cora dragged me in her and Jasper room, closing the door behind her. She stood in front of me "you need to help me with my outfit." Cora said "theme?" I asked. "Watching stars in the car and some films." My sister said as I raised a eyebrow "Yes it's a date" she said turning around "oh my god. Finally. You guys haven't been on a date for 2 months." I exhaled.

I went to her closet and looked at her clothes. It was basically a movie night, just a lot romantic. So decided to pick something cute, but comfy.

I took out an grey- ish sweater, white skirt and a blouse. Put the clothes in her bed and left to her bathroom. Took small round earrings, necklaces and a headband. Took the accessories with me and put them on the clothes I picked.

"Try it on" I said, not even a minute later, she came out of her bathroom with her ready outfit

"Try it on" I said, not even a minute later, she came out of her bathroom with her ready outfit. "Hell yes!!! When is the date?" I said about to leave "in two minutes." She said "WHAT? And you decided to find a outfit only now?" I asked shocked "I was cooking food, for myself. But the food had to look good, so Jasper is impressed" she said "oh hunny... if I'm being correct. Your husband is waiting at the door, downstairs" I said as I took her hand and we went downstairs.

Rosalie was back from hunting with Alice. Both having huge smiles on their face. Emmett smirking. He was about to say something stupid. I just could feel it, so I sent him a glare. Which made him shit up.

Don't get me wrong, I love his jokes, but this is not the moment. I looked at Esme and she had the proud motherly look, while Carlisle was just smiling.

I gave Coras hand to Jasper which he gladly took and both went to their date.

I haven't turned yet, that I feel small arms around me. I slowly turn around and see my wife. "When are we going on a date?" She asked with a pout "baby, we went a week ago" I said with chuckle "so?" She said "Dates in my style don't come from thin air" I said "Maybe let me plan then?" She offered "Surprise?" I asked "surprise."

When I organised dates it wasn't like going to fancy restaurant or some movies. I liked to go all out. Like for example I organised an air balloon date. Made a mini treasure hunt for Alice, which leaded to a flower field where I had set a picnic. Took her to NYC highest building, to watch over the city and to see stars, while played her violin. Went ice skating. You get the idea.

I was chilling on the couch with my head on Alice's lap. "C" Alice whispered "mhm?" I hummed "I need to tell you something." She said seriously, the rest of the family except Edward, Cora and Jasper (because they weren't here) turned to look at us.

"Do you remember James?" She asked as I opened my eyes and sent her confused look. "Why?" I asked. Alice let out a sight and I got up. "I was one of his targets. Years ago I was on a run from him, still human. I had just escaped psychological building where I was put. But just as escaped I bumped into James. He wanted to kill, drink my blood, but I took a run. I ran for while until one day, no matter what path, it always leaded me to James. He sucked his teeth in me, let the venom out, I was close to dying, but he started to run from something so he left me there. I was the first one to ever escape from him" Alice said looking down. I stood there frozen for second till I decided to speak "when did you find this out?" Was the only thing I can say "ballet studio"

Now everything makes sense. I nodded. I sat next to her and invited her into my arms as she happily accepted. My poor baby.

Sometimes it's better if you don't know the truth.

Rosalie sat next to me, putting her hand on my shoulder, while I was running my fingers through my wife's hair. Emmett sat across from us, while Carlisle and Esme stayed in the same spot. On their one chair, which they always shared.

Minutes later we heard the door open. And through the door came the married couple. Jasper must have sent the emotions, he looked at Carlisle understand what must have happened and Cora getting the hint as well. "How was the date?" Esme asked breaking the emotional silence "amazing"

Cora sat on the couch, Jasper next to her. The oldest hybrid was telling how perfect the date was. And how the time went by fast. They were on the date for six hours.

Seconds later Edward came in with shocking news " I proposed "

A/n: it's not weekends yet, but I decided to make a little surprise for yall.

Take care.