𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒

𝙸𝚖 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢

𝙸𝚖 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢

"I'll be going out" I yelled out loud from. "Where?" Cordelia asked with soft voice. She has been crying non stop. When will this girl learn to be little selfish. "To restaurant" I lied, I was actually going to Cullens. "Can you bring something for me?" She asked with crack in her voice "of course" I told her back and went out of the house.

Got in the car and started to drive. I already alerted Jasper I'm coming over. We have been talking past these hours of how our siblings are doing. Let's just say they aren't doing so well.

As I got to their house, I parked my car. Making my way to the door. I knocked and opened it.

Jasper was quick to hug me, placing an kiss on lips. The rest of the family sitting on the couch, but Alice no where to be seen.

"Your sister really messed up!" Edward yelled "Edward" Esme tried to calm him down "Do you know how much she hurt Alice?" He kept yelling "it's not hers fault, stop yelling at her!" Jasper stepped in, making Edward roll his eyes. "She knows she messed up," I said getting closer to Edward "she knows how much she hurt Alice," I stepped closer "but can you blame her? With everything that has happened to her!" I paused "she already has stepped out of hers comfort zone because of this!" I yelled at Edward.

"Aren't you sisters? If she has been threw so much, that means so have you. But here you are, with Jasper. While your sister is at her house god knows what she's doing, while Alice is hurting" he still kept yelling. "Apart of my sister I know how to be selfish" I rolled my eyes.

"Can you stop with the yelling" an crack, soft voice came into picture as I turned around seeing Alice.

She ran upstairs as I turned around to Edward who looked at me with disgust and disappeared.

I made my way to Jasper arms and hid my face into his chest.

"I have an idea." Jasper whispered

"Do you think this will work?" I asked looking into Jaspers eyes. "Well they are mates after all" Emmett said "I'm sure it will" Carlisle said. "Well then I guess I'll text her" I said grabbing my phone

𝙼𝚢 𝚋𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑

7.𝟹𝟺𝚙𝚖

𝙼𝚎
Meet me at the cliff

𝙼𝚢 𝚋𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑
Why?

𝙼𝚎
Just do what I say

𝙼𝚢 𝚋𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑
Fine

"She'll come." I said with smile earning smiles from others "what's going on?" Edward asked with disappointing look.

𝚆𝚒𝚝h 𝙲𝚘𝚛𝚍elia

I made my way to the cliff as my sister told me to. She was up to something. I jus couldn't put my finger on it.

I haven't left my room for hours, my eyes red from all the crying I did. My hair in messy bun while I have some sweatpants on and an hoodie.

I couldn't hear nothing. Usually I would be hearing a lot of things, but because of what I did, I haven't been able to stop thinking about it. Maybe it's karma of all those people I have killed.

As I got closer to the cliff I couldn't smell my sisters smell, but instead I smelled something else. Something I have smelt before. As I got the cliff I saw Alice standing there with no emotions.

I have never seen her like this. What have I done. "Hi" an soft voice came from pixie. I wasn't able to say anything as the tears came down. I tried to run away, not trying to hurt her even more, I just couldn't look at her, it reminded me of what I have done. She rushed to me and jumped on me, making me fall on the ground. Looking up I saw Alice on top of me with depressing look. She brought me into her arms. I pulled her closer. "I'm so sorry" I whispered with an crack in my voice. "Shh it's okey, I understand what and why you did that. Everything is gonna be okey" she said with an soft voice comforting me. "I shouldn't have rushed into it" I looked at her "Alice, don't say that, I should have stayed there, been more selfish and said yes, regardless how afraid I was," I paused looking into her eyes again "just seeing how much I've hurt you, I just-" I was cut off by an kiss on my lips.

It was calming, nothing I have ever felt. All those regrets went away, all those bad memories disappeared. All I could think is about her lips, just how I have imagined them to be. Soft. I smiled in the kiss and so did she.

We pulled away. Opening my eyes seeing Alice's face and the moon behind her. Her eyes were full with emotions. And an smile on her face. "I'm sor-" I was cut off again by her "shhh," she smiled taking my hand and placing an box into it "Cordelia Hansley I will ask you again, will you be my happiness, my everything, my girlfriend?" She said as an tear went down my check "yes, yes and an yes" I said letting out an chuckle and hugging her. "Open it" Pixie said as she pointed at the small box in my hand.

And so I did, I opened the box seeing an ring. I looked up at her with more tears running down my cheeks "if wouldn't know better I would think you are proposing" I said making us both laugh.

Alice took the ring out of the box, putting it on my finger "it's an promise ring," she said looking into my eyes with bright smile "I have one as well" she said as I took her hand where she had the ring on, as I kissed the hand, making her chuckle.

Took her face with my hands "may I?" I Asked her permission, she nodded with small smile. And our lips met again.

We entered the house as all heads turned to the door. Smile brought up on their faces as they saw us holding hands with our promise rings on. "I knew you'll come around" Emmett said bringing us into an hug "let them go, Emmett." Rosalie said pulling Emmett away from us "I'm happy for you two." Rose said with smile "you two are two lost puppies without each other" Emmett said while Rose pushed his shoulder.

"I'm glad seeing you here again" Esme said while Carlisle nodded with smile.

"Finally" Cora said making her way to us and so did Jasper, they both hugged us. "Thank you" I muttered "oh its all Jasper" Cora said looking at Jasper "Yes it was" he said proudly "well then, thank you, Jasper"

Edward came into the room, glaring "if you ever hurt-" he was cut off by Alice "Edward, don't" she whispered staring at him "I won't, I promise" I still confirmed "well then, I'm happy for you too, but you better keep that promise" he smiled sarcastically knowing I will.

A/N: I changed up some things in the chapter.

Take care