𝑇𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑉𝐼

𝙷𝚞𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚜 = 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛

𝙷𝚞𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚜 = 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛

"I've been, I mean, we've been waiting for thunderstorm for such an long time," Cordelia said with excitement " but Edward had to ruin it by bringing the human" the excitement disappeared and Alice sighted, while Rosalie groaned in the other room. Alice really do wish the four to get along. But pushing it isn't the way. When the time comes, it'll come.

"Stop whining and put this one" Alice said as she bounced out of the closet to give her wife the outfit. "Matching?" Cordelia asked while looking at her wife. Alice smiled "cute" Cordelia said as she placed an kiss on Alice's cheek.

Cordelia started to undress and so did Alice. The two females half naked, stepped closer to each other, their lips touching. Cordelia's hands ran around pixies body, while Alice's hand were around hers wife's neck. Cordelia picked the shorter vampire up, as Alice's legs went around Cordelia's waist.

They didn't have a chance to go any further as they heard the door open "Can you not do it now?" Emmett said with frown as Jasper went by. "My apologies" Jasper said as he saw what was going inside the room. The two girls chuckled. Alice slightly embarrassed by Emmett's actions. Cordelia kissed her wife's cheek and put her down. She moved closer to Emmett, pushed him out of the room and closed the door. Emmett smirked and decided to leave the two girls alone.

"Now where were we?" Cordelia said as Alice pushed her away "We have an game to attend" Alice said with smirk knowing what she's doing to her wife. "Oh, we'll finish this later."

Cordelia was twirling Alice around. "The dance is almost here." Cordelia said as she stopped twirling Alice around and pulled her into her arms. Alice smiled "It is" Cordelia kissed the back of her head "I was thinking we should go on an date after it." Cordelia said while Alice bounced, to face her wife. "I would love that" Alice said with the most precious smile "Promises not to look" Cordelia said looking deep into her wife's eyes "Cant promise" Alice said as she ran towards her family "Alice!" Cordelia said annoyed, running after her.

Rosalie was laughing with Carlisle. Jasper and Cora were being all lovely dovy. Edward and Emmett were fighting on who's the best at baseball. Esme just watching her family with joy next to her Bella. Bella and Edward had just arrived. "Glad you're here. We need an umpire" Esme said with sweet voice. "She thinks we cheat" Emmett said with smirk. "I know you cheat" Esme said rolling her eyes "Emmett and cheat? Doesn't add up" Cordelia said with sarcasm making the family chuckle.

Alice gave her wife an quick kiss and went to fields middle. Edward and Rosalie took their positions. Emmett getting all excited, making weird moves, Cordelia mocking him.