𝑇𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑉

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛

"Is she even Italian?" Rosalie asks while holding the bowl of salad, while Esme and Emmett cut the food and so does Carlisle. "Her name is Bella." Emmett said looking at Rosalie "I'm sure she'll love it, no matter what" Carlisle says comforting Rosalie.

Alice, Cordelia and Jasper, Cora were listening to their family conversation, while hanging on top of an tree. "Here comes the human" Cordelia said with slight annoyance while Cora rolled her eyes.

Alice smiled happily, kissed her wife's cheek "cmon we should go meet her" Alice said with excitement. Cordelia couldn't help jealousy get over her. She hated how her wife was excited to meet the human. Jasper seemed to sense it and for comfort he put his hand on her shoulder and gave an comforting look. Cordelia and Jasper shared an smile while following Cora and Alice in the house.

The four Cullens jumped inside seeing an broken glass on the floor with salad. "Hi Bella" Alice said while the others followed behind her "I'm Alice" the pixie said and brought the brunette in hug. "Hi" the brunette muttered "oh, you do smell good" Alice said backing off. "Alice what are you-" Edward was cut off "It's okey. Bella and I are gonna be great friends." She cut Edward off, while her wife rolled her eyes.

"Sorry, Jaspers our newest Vegetarian. It's a little difficult for him" Carlisle said breaking the awkward silence. "It's pleasure to meet you" Jasper said holding tightly to Coras hand "it's okey Jasper, you won't hurt her" Cora said with slight smile, looking at her husband. "Im Cora" she forced an smile. The family looked over at Cordelia, who had her arms around the pixie, hoping she will introduce herself. Cordelia rolled her eyes "Cordelia"

"All right, I'm gonna take you on a tour of the rest of the house" Edward said as he read Cordelia's deadly thoughts. "Okey" the brunette muttered "well, I'll see you soon." Alice said with sweetest smile. "Okey" the brunette said as if it was the only word she knew.

Alice and Esme shared an look. "Cute" Alice said quiet "I know" Esme said with big smile "I think that went well" Carlisle said "yeah, I still hear her heartbeat, so it went perfectly." Cordelia said with sarcasm while Emmett and Rosalie let out an slight smirk. Cora and Jasper have already left for an hunt.

"Clean this up!" Esme said as she looked at Rosalie but pointing at the broken glass on the floor. "Anger issues, pretty much." Cordelia said making the family let out an chuckle except Rosalie. "You know it" Rosalie said still angry about the human.

"Finally free time" Cordelia said as she entered the shower with Alice. The pixie smiled as she turned the shower on. Cordelia put on some slow music, put her hands around her bare wife's waist. Alice's hands on Cordelia's shoulder. They swinged around. Cordelia gave her wife an twirl, after she placed her lips onto pixies. Cordelia pushed Alice against the cold, shower wall. "May I?" Cordelia asked as Alice nodded. No matter how long they have been together or married, the females never forget to ask for permission.

The two females went downstairs, to meet up with the rest. As they got downstairs they met with a lot of stairs. Alice went closer to her wife of the slight embarrassment while Cordelia smirked. "Yall are nasty" Emmett said gagging. Rosalie smirked. Esme smiled a little as she went to the kitchen to cook dinner for the hybrids.

Cora and Jasper were playing chess. "Shouldn't you be out there and hunting?" Alice asked, still embarrassed while looking at the family "we finished early" Carlisle said "my apologies ma'am, we didn't mean to interrupt" Jasper said with smirk making Cora chuckle "oh no, it's alright. I hope you enjoyed the little radio" Cordelia said with smirk trying to annoy Alice.

Emmett smirked as Alice stood there frozen. "What's for dinner?" Cordelia asked Esme while trying to defend herself from her wife's punches. "I'm still looking. What do you want?" Esme asked as she looked at Cordelia "Alice" She said with smirk as Alice froze again for an second. Alice glared at her wife and ran upstairs "baby I'm sorry," Cordelia started to run after her wife "maybe an soup?" Cordelia said looking at Esme while she nodded. "I swear, she's even worser then you Emmett" Edward said while Emmett just glared at his brother.

"Baby I said I'm sorry" Cordelia said behind the door of hers and Alice's room. "Please open the door" Cordelia begged "why are you always making me feel- I don't know." Alice said behind the door "I'm just the top" Cordelia said with chuckle "sorry not funny. Please baby." Cordelia begged, starting to feel sad. "I'll let you dress me" Cordelia said and just like that, the door was opened with the pixie girl smiling.

"Dinners ready, oh you're already here" Esme said with slight smirk. Followed by the rest "don't" Cordelia said sitting down at the table next to her sister. "Doesn't she look stunning" Alice cheered "I always look stunning" Cordelia said with cheeky grin "Is that your apology gift for Alice?" Emmett asked as he stood next to Cordelia. The girl nodded "damn I wish it was that easy for me" Emmett said as Rosalie rolled her eyes. The rest smirked.

"I don't get this movie" Emmett said while the two hybrids rolled their eyes "It's not possible to get animals to come close to you. Let alone while singing" The big guy said with confusion as the family watched 'sleeping beauty' together. Jasper had Cora in his arms. Rosalie was resting her head against Emmett's shoulder. Carlisle and Esme hugging. Cordelia had her arms around the short vampires. And Edward. The 'lonely' vampire was sitting all alone.

In middle of their movie, Alice froze. Bringing the family to pause the movie and look at her. Edward, Cordelia and Alice smirked. "Who's ready for baseball?" Alice asked while the family cheered. But Cora had this feeling. Feeling she didn't understand. Jasper seemed to notice so he kissed her, both of them smiled in their kiss.