𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑜𝑛𝑒

•ғᴏʀᴋs•

•ғᴏʀᴋs•

The ride form airport to Forks was peaceful. Some quiet music in the background. That my older sister picked. Our music taste is similar, so I didn't mind what she picked.
The sun was high with some clouds. Little raindrops fell from those clouds, creating an rainbow.
There were trees on each side of road. Each different height. Some old, small houses that I was barley able to spot.

"The rainbow reminds me of you" Cora said playfully. Making me glare at her. She would always say that if she saw rainbow colours. At first I didn't mind, it was quite funny. But the more she says it, the more it gets annoying. I never hid me sexuality from her. I would always say who I found attractive, which she was grateful for. It was hard to tell her at first, because I was scared she won't support me. And because she is my best friend, losing her the friendship would be hard. She did the same to me, she always said who she finds attractive. Usually it was his hair what she found attractive. She usually would say 'if your man can't style his own hair, go find an new one'. Which makes me smirk. It's true, these days guys don't know how to style their hair, so if they do. I'm not even surprised why my sister has panic next to me. If she could she probably will go and flirt with them, but because we made promise not to talk to human or whatever creature she doesn't and so do I.

I smacked her shoulder "can I pick different music?" I didn't let her answer till I was grabbing her phone to change it, but she smacked my hand which made the phone fall down, still playing the song my sister picked '𝑐𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑑𝑒𝑛𝑦 𝑚𝑦 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒'. "No" she picked her phone up. "Why not?" She look d at me smirking. "Cause I'm older" oh this girl. " by 3 minutes" I said crossing my arms and look out of the window. "Still counts"

As me and my sister finally got to forks. It got cloudy, fog everywhere. It's seemed peaceful. I opened the window. Hearing deer footsteps and other animal in the forest where the fog started, an river that could be heard from far away. Birds beautiful singing. The wind in my ears. It was truly like an song.

"It's beautiful" I closed my eyes, still listening to the forest song.
"And peaceful" she continued. That was the moment when I knew, and my sister knew. That we are not in danger, we are safe at peace. Something we have been looking for while. I wish mother and father could see this. I really do.

As I looked to my sister she was smiling. She loved it as well. She didn't even have to say an word for me to know that she'll be happy here. As we drew we reached the Forks city. There were leafs fallen down, beautiful orange with read and yellow colours. Houses were old style. Each different sizes, there were small shops, and caffe shops. Feels like home already. And that's the bad part. We won't be staying here long.

"So I have an surprise" I glanced at my sister as she spoke. "But I'll tell you when we get where we will be staying". As we got to our little place, near the woods. It reminded me of our old house where we lived with father. It was the same size, trees all around. With an lake going by. I took my sister hand and hold on to it. "Thank you" I whispered and tear slipping away. She looked at me with the warmest smile. Catching my tear. "No tears!" She said raising her finger making me chuckle. "Now wanna hear the surprise?" I shook my head as an yes. My sister bounced with happiness making let out a gasp. I might be scared of what she has planned. "We will be attending Forks high school!" I gave her an shock expression. Finally.

We have attended a lot of schools, but for while we stopped, not because we didn't want to go no more, but because we have been moving a lot more then lately.

I gave my sister and big hug full with love. "I wanna see the inside" I said pulling Cora inside making her laugh.

The house wasn't too small but not too big as well. Inside was cozy. An kitchen. Already with food in the fridge. Small living room, with an big tv. And bathroom with toilet together. And two bedrooms.

I cheerfully clapped my hands making Cora laugh. "I get the big room" I stopped acting like an child and ran quick to the biggest bedroom. "Wait, no fair"

"Stop bragging." Cora rolled her eyes at me. "You just mad that I have bigger room" she rolled her eyes again.

"Start unpacking we start school tomorrow" and so I did.