𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑠𝑖𝑥

•𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚞𝚝•

•𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚞𝚝•

"So you are telling me you two are half vampires, half humans" Emmett said with frown look, I nodded. "That's sick" he said crossing his arms and laying deeper in the couch. Making us chuckle. "What do you eat?" Rose asked with shook expression "human food" I said, "blood" Cora finished. "We can survive on either, but we hunt animals twice a week to keep us strong" I explained to the Cullen and Hale family. "Sleep?" Jasper said raising an eyebrow, Cora shook her head as an 'yes'. "Any gifts?" Edward asked standing up. "I can feel danger" Cora said with proud look. "I have power over minds, I can make them feel pain that they have felt, maybe there's more to it, but haven't discovered yet." The vegetarian vampires stood there in shook. " how does that work?" Carlisle asked. "I just have to look in their eyes, go threw their memories and find the worse pain they have felt." The Cullens and Hales looked at us as if they expected something else.

"Can you read minds?" Alice finally spoke "I just thought, because you have power over persons mind, which could only make sense" never thought of it like that. Can I? Can I read minds? "I'm not sure" Emmett sat there with an grin "no Emmett" Emmett rolled his eyes "oh come on, it would be fun" making everyone look over Emmett "wanna test your abilities, maybe there's more to it?" Emmett said getting up "I, uh I don't want to hurt anyone." I declined his offer "oh please you test your abilities on me all the time, look at Emmett, he looks strong" Cora paused smirking "you should try on him" Emmett put his arms up in surrender "actually that couldn't be bad idea" Carlisle interrupted "Emmett is the strongest here, I'm sure he can handle it"

"Well if you insist" I looked at Emmett who was regretting his existence before I even started "this could hurt a little" I chuckled looking into his eyes, searching for his most awful pain he has felt, it didn't take long that I found it. And sent it back to him. He fell straight down on his knees as he felt the pain again. Rosalie got up from the coach, but stayed still. While the others looked with wide eyes as my sister just stood there with slight smile on.

I stopped after 30 seconds. Emmett was laying on the ground, while Rose helped him out. When Emmett was back on his feet, she stepped a little bit closer to me, I was ready for her to yell at me, but instead she smiled "you'll be great use in this family" Cora and I looked confused "it's true" Alice said with an smile "I saw you and Cora in our family" we got even more confused "Alice can see future" Jasper said getting up from the couch "damn" Cora said with an smile " I guess there's no point on surprising you" I rolled my eyes in sarcasm making everyone chuckle "exactly" Alice said standing besides me "I bet you saw us coming" Cora said sitting down, Jasper sitting next to her. "Something like that" earning smirk from the whole family. "Something like that?" I asked, looking down at Alice. "You are my mate and Cora is Jaspers mate." Alice said even bigger smile finally letting the truth out "what exactly is that?" Cora said looking at every Cullen. They let out a laugh after a second realising that we actually don't know. "It's like soulmates" Jasper said giving smile at Cora. "My mate is Emmett" Rose said placing hers head on Emmett's shoulder "and my mate is is Esme" Carlisle and Esme looked at each other with bright smiles. "And I don't have one yet." Edward rolled his eyes playfully letting out an chuckle from everyone.

"If this is okey with you, can I ask how old are you?" Carlisle asked "almost 300 years old" Cora exhaled "and you don't know what mate is?" Emmett said loud, earning an smack from Rose "oh come on babe"

"Nope, we probably don't know lot of things" I said looking down. As Alice noticed she hugged me, making me look at her. Her smile made me smile as well. Mates. Maybe that's why I feel something for her, even if we just met.

"We can teach you the basics" Carlisle said, while we agreed.

Everyone sat in the couch, listening while Carlisle explains. That not every vampire has gift, just some are stronger, faster etc.
He mentioned that Alice's visions change, only if they change their minds. How Emmett is stronger then any other vampire, Jasper can control persons moods, Rose is prettier then any other vampire. On which I cant agree, yes she is beautiful, but Alice is on the next level beautiful. That red eyes mean the vampire is on human blood diet and honey gold is an vegetarian.

"The leaders" Carlisle spoke making me and Cora pay even more attention "they are called Volturi, they keep their eyes opened, ears opened. They are the ones who make rules. Most of them have gifts as well. Aro, the head, he's always happy to give an vampire with gifts to join them. But joining them is saying goodbye to freedom. If an vampire doesn't want to live, they will kill him with no thinking. But mainly they don't give second chances. So if you disobey rule that could expose us, you are turned into nothing." Cora was lost. So was I. Volturi, the leaders. Could it be possible that the vampires in the black and red capes killed our father?

"Yes, that could be them" Edward said. "Edward?" Esme asked confused "I read their thoughts, they have met them." Everyone looks went from Edward to me and my sister. "What did you do, that you came across from them?" Emmett making an chuckle but was shut up by the family when they realised that it was serious.

"Are you alright, love" Alice said, my thoughts going away from the awful accident to Alice calling me 'love'. "Uh yes. It's nothing important" I said it fake smile "your feelings tell differently" Jasper said pulling Cora into hug "and so do your thoughts"

"You can trust us" Esme said with an small smile. "It was 1774" Cora took another breath "We ware out with our father, hunting animals, when we came across some wolves. We out ran them, but just when we lost the wolves we saw bunch of vampires in red capes" Cora couldn't finish as she let out an tear and hid her face is Jasper chest. So I kept telling the bad memory "the red capes accused our father for creating two mortal children, as if I know what that means" I stopped trying to brighten the mood, "mortal children are vampires bitten by really young age who can't be teach to control their hunger for blood" Jasper explained "so did he?" Carlisle asked "no" I shook my head "they didn't let him explain our case, so he told us to run and hide and not to come looking for him." I said while Alice hugged me noticing the tears "that was the last time I saw my father"

"I'm really sorry!" Esme said hugging Cora and me. "How are you half human?" Emmett asked while Rose rolled her eyes at Emmett who likes to interrupt everything. "We ware-" I was interrupted by Cora who looked panicked "something coming. I can feel it"

We all got up, but Alice stayed sitting and so did Edward. "We will have visitors." Edward said, while he and Alice got up. I'm guessing Alice saw it coming as well and Edward read hers mind.

We went out of the house to see some vampires with red eyes. They jumped off the trees. That's when it clicked me. The red haired woman. Victoria.

"Hello, I'm Laurent, James and Victoria. I can see the territory has been claimed. We will be leaving." The two dudes disappeared right after he spoke, not wanting any trouble, but Victoria stayed looking at me and Cora "it was was nice seeing you two" she smirked "I have an feeling that we will be seeing each other more often" and just like that she was gone. Again.

The rest of the eyes ware at us.

How do we explain this?