Chapter 3

"Jin-hyung, you're finally here!" Hobi said as he opened the door for Jin, and the others of course.

"Yeah, sure, ignore us" Jimin said sarcastically as he walked over to the couch.

"I think something's wrong with Yoon-" Jin took one stiff of the air being before looking at Hoseok with worry in his eyes.

"Oh, Hobi, he's sick. Go find him, now." Jin said. Hoseok nodded before speed walking to his room.

"Suga boo, come here. I know you don't feel good, baby." Hoseok looked under the bed, in the closet, and even in the bathroom but he didn't see anything.

"Hobi, he's here!" Jungkook called out from the living room. Hoseok speed out of his room.

The first thing he saw when he entered the living room was Yoongi laying on Jin's lap as Jin softly petted his head, scratching his ears as Yoongi leaning closer into the touch.

"It's nothing serious, just a cold, but if he doesn't get better in 5 more days, they take him to the vet Incase it's something serious." Jin spoke as he still petted the fur ball on his lap. Yoongi opened his eyes to look at Hoseok, meowing.

"Even though it won't take him long to recover, it might feel like forever for him so just comfort him as much as you can." Jin handed Yoongi to Hoseok. Hoseok immediately cooed and sweet talked the kitten.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Yoongles, I should have picked up on it later." He hugged Yoongi just as he did when Yoongi made a mess in the closet.

It's been about 1 week since Hoseok found Yoongi. A few things Hoseok noticed was that Yoongi loved human food more then tuna or any other cat food cause he would always leap onto the table to steal some. Another thing is that Yoongi was that he loved Mandarin oranges.

"Do you guys want to watch Iron Man?" Jungkook looked back at them, his head tilted with one of his bunny ears sticking down.

"Jungkook, you pick that everytime!" Jimin complained with a small pout.

"But it's the 3rd one, we didn't watch this one yet!" Jungkook pouted back with his bottom lip stuck out as his pupils got wider, he was making a bunny face.

"Fine." Jimin mumbled as he sat back on the couch with his arms crossed in defeat.

"But I want to stay with Yoongi!" Jungkook pouted as Tae and Jimin tried to drag him out the door. Jungkook was somehow so attached to Yoongi.

"We said you could come back tomorrow, but now it's time to go" Jimin explained to Jungkook for the 8th time.

"I don't wanna go!!" Jungkook was now crying like a baby on the floor, his tears rolling down all the way to his neck. Yoongi then jumped on his lap, rubbing his cheek against Jungkook's cheek to wipe the tears away.

"Jungkook, Jimin and tae promise you can come back tomorrow and stay for as long as you want, okay?" Jin said as he kneeled down to Jungkook and Yoongi. Jungkook nodded while wiping the remaining of his tears away.

"Okay." Jungkook grabbed Yoongi and stood with Yoongi still in his hand.

"I'll come see you tomorrow, okay Yoonie?" Jungkook asked. Yoongi just meowed in reply. Jungkook took that as a 'yes' and smiled as he put Yoongi back in the floor.

"Bye Hobi-hyung!" And with that, Jin, Namjoon, Tae, Jimin, and Jungkook left. Leaving Yoongi and Hoseok all alone.

"Are you hungry, Yoongles?" Hobi walked to the kitchen, Yoongi following after him.

Hobi woke up to crying, he checked the alarm and found the time that read 2:37. That's when he then realized, he hears crying, in his room.

He looked around and saw a shadow that looked like it was a small figure with it's head propped on it's arms, looking down the window while crying.