Chapter 2

Yoongi jumped up, hissing as he heard the sound of a alarm. All the commotion woke Hoseok up as he was almost about to sleep through the alarm.

"Calm down, Suga, it's just the alarm." Hoseok put the alarm on dismiss and got up out of his bed walking somewhere into the hallway.

Yoongi jumped down from the window ceiling, jumping into the nightstand before pawing the alarm on the top, causing the red numbers that read 7:30.

Yoongi kept on pawing the alarm before he pushed it to the floor, then proudly jumping of the nightstand since he won the 'fight'.

He walked into the hallway, going to the kitchen as he thought that that would be where his owner was. He was about to turn the corner when Hobi jumped out at him, making Yoongi jump 3 feet up into the air before hissing at him.

Hobi laugh as Yoongi stopped hissing and glared at him before continuing his walk to the kitchen, with a little bit of sass. There then was a violent knock on the door.

"Open up, Jhorse! Namjoon said that if you hurry then we might be able to get McDonald's before work!!" Tae screaming into the door.

Namjoon was the riches out of all of use, he was the CEO of a company and was a good enough friend to let all of us work there. Hobi let them in.

"Where's Yoongi?!" Jungkook pushed him out the way. Yoongi was sitting in the middle of the floor, taking in the sunlight that was shining though the window.

"He already got bigger!" The maknaes all circled around the Yoongi. Yoongi looked at them with a face that read, 'Damn, I was just trying to go back to sleep. Get the fuck outta my face'

"Are you sure he's not a hybrid, Jin-hyung? He seems to understand everything I say, and last night he even opened the refrigerator while I was gone for 2 minutes!" Hobi said to Jin and Namjoon who just watched.

"I don't know, he could be a hybrid, but then it would be unexplainable to why he decided to just sit inside a box and just starve." Jin said as he studied Yoongi who was now attacking Jungkook's hand in a playful manner as they played.

"Oh, shit, guys, it's 8:15, we have to go!" Namjoon shouted out as he opened the door. Yoongi immediately got up, that also probably meaned that Hoseok had to go to.

Yoongi blocked Hoseok way before the door.

"Don't worry, Yoongles. I'll be back before you know it. How about you explore the house more? You didn't really do much last night." Hobi offered. Yoongi let out a long meow as if it was a sigh and moved out of his way.

"See you later, Suga. And when I get off of work, we are going to have so much fun!" Hobi said before closing the door and locking it from the outside.

Yoongi let out an actual sigh.

"I guess I have the house all to myself." Yoongi said. Maybe he can get some more of what Hoseok calls 'Sugar'.

Yoongi sighed once more before running into Hoseok's room, he actually didn't get to explore Hoseok's room. He looked around the room before his eyes caught something shining though the closer door that was cracked open.

He pushed the door open a little more with his paw before squeezing inside, he looked up at the thing that was shining, it was 2 shelf's away from the ground in a box.

'Not again' Yoongi thought as he looked around the closet. Maybe he could find something else to keep it out of his mind. He then snapped his head back to the shiny thing quickly, he had to see what it was.

He successfully jumped into the first shelf, before mentally scolding himself when he realized it was impossible to jump to the second shelf if you were under it.

He stuck his paw out to the second shelf, immediately feeling the box. Maybe he could push it down.

Just as the box fell off the shelf, it also took Yoongi's paw, and Yoongi's paw took his whole body with it. Guess curiosity does kill the cat.

Yoongi picked himself of the floor and stared at all the jewelry that was spreading out Infront off him.

He immediately started playing with an diamond necklace, it looked shiny and expansive. Yoongi continued playing with the jewelry until he got something caught in is throat, he swallowed an earring.

He gagged as he was trying to throw the earring up as pooping it up would hurt much worst. He finally threw the earring up, along with the food he had yesterday.

He eyed the mess he just made before walking out the closet like nothing ever happened.

6 hours later

Yoongi speeded to the door as he heard the door being unlocked.

"Yoongles!" Hobi took Yoongi to his arms and cuddled him while scratching his head, feeling and hearing Yoongi purr out loud.

"You been home alone all day. I wonder what you did." Hobi said to pretty much said to himself as he knew Yoongi couldn't answer back. Yoongi's eyes widen as he started meowing. He was going to try to get him from going to his room.

"What's wrong, Suga boo?" Yoongi scrunched his eyes up at the cringe name before jumping off of him and running to the kitchen, hobi following him.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I did forget to give you water before I left home." Hobi immediately picked up the bowl from the floor and rushed to the sink, filling the bowl up with water before placing it back.

Hobi then started going to his room, Yoongi ran ahead of Hoseok instead of drinking his water.

"Yoongi, what's the matter with you?" Hobi asked after he almost tripped on Yoongi. Yoongi looked up at him, meowing.

"All I'm doing is finna take a shower, and then we can take you to the vet, alright?" Hobi walked pass him, opening the closet door. He looked down at the mess, processing what he was seeing.

"Yoongi, what is this?!? What did you do?!" Hoseok yelled, causing Yoongi to jump from the out of the blue sound before meowing in guilty tone.

Hoseok sighed as he watched Yoongi look down to his paws, meowing fiddling with them like a nervous human.

"I shouldn't have yelled at you, it's not like I can't clean it up in a few seconds, I'm sorry, Yoongles" Hobi picked Yoongi up off the ground, putting his head and paws on his should as if Yoongi was a baby.

"The faster we get this cleaned up, the faster I can take a shower and get you to the vet, Kay?" Hobi sat Yoongi down and went to get some cleaning supplies, Yoongi following after him.