𝒙𝒍𝒊. the end of them

Start from the beginning

"tell penelope hi for me won't you, sweetheart."

&&&

"HOLY shit." Bonnie breathed out as they landed back at the store where they were staying. five and bonnie landed at the bottom stairs which was were something was written on the floor. bonnie didn't know what it says but she does know that that is blood.

five and bonnie quickly headed up stairs to where luther, penelope and diego were standing next to the phone wall and dialing a number down.

bonnie eyes penelope up and down weirdly causing the older women to tilt her head at her and give her a questioning look. bonnie huffed looking over to five, keeping in mind to talk to her later about what the handler told her right when she was leaving.

"damn." five sighed deeply taking the sheet off from the person who was dead, which turned out to be Elliott. bonnie pouted out her lips shaking her head sadly and putting it back on Elliott. how ironic, he most likely had a brutal death.

five kissed Bonnie's cheek and moved away from her with the briefcase going to put it in a safe place. bonnie tilted her head side to side cracking her neck. she lifted her right hand up and started to crack her fingers along with her left hand while walking over to where the three adults were at.

"you will be dead by nightfall." Diego warned.

"hey. it's öga för öga, idiots." five snapped at them entering the room, Bonnie turned around raising an eyebrow at five not knowing he could pronounce that that well, "Swedish for "an eye for an eye." it means the Swedes killed Elliott."

penelope laughed loudly clapping her hands together at Diego who glared at her before smiling and putting the phone back to his ear, "wrong number. have a lovely day." he hung up the phone looking over at Luther.

"we would've gotten there."

"eventually."

"yeah."

Bonnie sat down on the chair and then quickly sat back up not wanting to stain the chair with the blood she had all over her clothes and body. Diego turned over to them noticing the blood all over five and Bonnie.

"uh, you guys have some blood on you." Diego pointed.

five hooked his fingers around Bonnie's wrist and pulled them both away and over to the room, "a lot of blood actually. five, Bonnie, what did you guys do?"

"murder!" giggled Bonnie who stuck her head out grinning widely at the three adults before slamming the door loudly on them and locking it.

five dug deep inside of the closet trying to find new clothes along with Bonnie who went inside of Penelope's clothes and took out a white flowy dress that penelope had there since there wasn't anything else.

Bonnie took off her clothes not bothered if five saw her or catch a peep of her with only her underwear and bra. once she had the dress on she took off the tie off her hair and headed over to the bathroom that was on the other side of the room so she had to walk past the three adults who were now scattered along the kitchen.

she left the door open and while five got dressed into a new uniform, she started cleaning herself with a rag that was set for drying hands only. she wet the grey rag and sat down on the closed toilet running it up and down her legs cleaning the dry blood.

then she brought it up to her arms and neck, standing up for this part and looking at herself through the mirror making sure to get all over her neck. she cleaned the rag again making sure that all of the blood left the rag and twisted it causing all of the water to leave.