"Created?" Eren asked.

"Yeah. Created." Founder Eren said. "When I gained the full control of Founding Titan, I felt their presence. The presence of the being who created the Prime universe."

"If that being only created the Prime universe then how did other universes form?" Eren asked.

"Every other universes are just different possible outcomes of every events of the Prime universe." Founder Eren said. "So I believe, that being used his powers in such a way that it automatically creates multiverses."

Suddenly, the both of them arrived at the sacred timeline.
.

The sacred timeline was a place which exists before the Prime universe, at the beginning where nothing but darkness exists.

It's a giant glowing tree with never ending branches on it.

In each branch, an universe exists in the form of a black hole.

The Prime universe exists at the root of the tree.
.

Eren was shocked to see the view. He looked around, admiring the place. "It looks like... coordinates..." He turned to Founder Eren. "What this place is?"

"This the Sacred timeline." Founder Eren replied. "This is where universes exist and form." He pointed at newly growing branches. "Each new branches are new universes. While I am speaking right now, thousands of universes are being created."

"This is... Fascinating." Eren said with amazement. "If only we had brought Hange-san and Armin with us."

"Unfortunately, only multiversal beings like me can travel through this." Founder Eren said.

Eren looked at him. "So there must be more people like you who have stucked in other universes."

"I believe it's true. But, I have never met anyone like me." Founder Eren said.

"But, how did you get your powers?" Eren asked.

Founder Eren brought them back to the Paths again.

"The Source of all living matter of my universe had the power to travel through the multiverse." Founder Eren replied. "Founder Ymir had this power too but she never used it nor she even let anyone know. Unexpectedly, she let me have the power."

"Was she the one who sent you here?" Eren asked.

Founder Eren turned to the Coordinates. "I think that's what happened... May be she wanted to free her another version too."

"I see." Eren said.

Silence fell upon them.

"So, how was your early life like?" Eren asked after a few moments of silence. "Was it the same as mine or different?"

"Mostly different." Founder Eren replied. "Majority of Erens accross the multiverse, including Eren from the Prime universe were rude to Mikasa during their childhood days."

"Huh? Why?" Eren asked.

Founder Eren turned to him. "May be because of her being a little overprotective. And also because they were jealous of her."

"Jealous?" Eren said, confused.

"Yeah. Although both of us have never been jealous of her, it's still understandable." Founder Eren said. "Circumstances are different so, it makes sense. I used to admire her since the day she started living with us."

"Living with you?" Eren asked.

"Hmm... That day, her parents were murdered in front of her eyes." Founder Eren said, looking down.