Chapter 25

We walked for quite a while until we came across a beautiful lady with huge black wings and a sword , the handle wrapped in ivy and she was twirling it between her fingers.

"Um excuse me , can you let us get through ?",I said

"Not unless you sacrifice something", she said smiling a wicked smile.

Me and Nigel looked at each other, "What do we have sacrifice? ", I asked.

"Blood ".

"What? , our blood? You need our blood?" Nigel asked shocked

"Exactly ", she said and swooped down from her perch on the rocks.

"So this is how it works", she said and help up her sword and held out her other hand, " Give me your arm".

I gave my arm to her and she clasped it tightly in her hand and raised her sword , I winced as the cold metal slid across my wrist cutting it open. She used her index finger to soak up the blood flowing out of my cut. Once she got enough blood she licked it .

"That'll be enough from you , now I'm going to need your friend",she said and layed the sword down the cut and it cured immediately .

"Why did you heal it , aren't you supposed to make this harder for us?",I asked.

"I don't really want human blood but Vanessa trapped me here and I live off small animals so when humans come here I cant resist them", she said.

"Vannesa's dead and we're here to find The Gem of Dark and destroy it. Once we do that you'll be free",Nigel said.

The girl smiled and introduced her self as Victoria . But she still said she needed blood from Nigel . And after hearing her story Nigel was fast to offer her his arm. She did the same things she did to me, cutting open his wrist,  drinking his blood and lastly she healed it .

"You'll can go and good luck in finding The Gem",she said and smiled as we walked away.

As soon she was behind us we heard a growl.

"Oh God I hope it's not another dragon", Nigel said.

"No it's not , it sounds more like a wolf", I said.

"That's better isn't it?", he asked.

"Hmm maybe", I said.

Then we saw it and it wasn't a normal wolf it was a werewolf.

"Is it night yet ?", Nigel asked.

"What sort of a question is that? ", I asked while backing away since the werewolf started walking towards us.

Suddenly it pounced and we jumped aside. It missed us by a hair and the jump caused us both of us to fall over. We scrambled to our feet and the werewolf started running towards us again. I then felt the familiar sensation of tickling on the sides of my head and before I knew it I had already transformed.

I ran to it and we both jumped at each other at the same time. We coiled in midair and fell to the ground. The werewolf was on top of me and he pinned me to the ground . It's face was so close to mine , so close that I could smell his nasty breath. I used all of my strength and turned us around. I then stood up and Nigel signaled me to run. I followed his instructions and ran and he send a bolt of fire in it's direction. It's skin caught fire and the two of ran away from it. As we ran we heard its painful howls as he tried to put the fire out.