Chapter 10

The next morning I woke up really early . The sun wasn't even out yet . I decided to go out but then I realized that Diana wasn't there.

"Why is everyone going missing now ", I said to myself and went in to the bathroom and changed .My clothes .

I walked out and saw that Nigel was sitting near the lake , tossing stones into the water.

"Have you see Diana ? ", I asked Nigel.

"Probably in the forest kissing Parker", he answered.

"I'm serious".

"So am I ".

"Anyway what are you doing up so early ? ", he asked.

"I don't know , I just woke up".

"It's a surprise that you woke up this early ", he said and smirked .

Then I stood up and he did too . But then he started coming really close to me .  MOMENT OF PANIC IS  THIS.

He leaned closer and then.... smacked the side of my head and ran. I chased after him we both ended up running into the forest. I at last he stopped and yelled, "Stop it Scarlett ".

"Why ? you tired already ", I asked .

"No never but umm... do you know where we are".

Reality hits me we don't have a freaking clue about that.

"Umm no ".

"Great ", he said leaning against a tree, " We're lost in the middle of nowhere ".

"It wouldn't have happened if you haven't smacked me and ran ".

"Let's stop arguing and find a way out of here".

I nodded and said, "We can call for help".

"You have you're phone ? " , he asked .

"No let's call from yours ".

"My battery died ".

"Alright admit it we will die here".

"Scarlett don't think that way , let's explore this place ", Nigel said.

"You're right let's go ", I said.

We walked around , the deeper we go the darker it looks and then we saw a lake it looked so beautiful and there was a really tall tree with a branch hanging over the lake.

"The branch looks strong , let's climb it and sit there ", I said and walked towards it , Nigel followed .

I climbed it first and sat down . It looked magnificent.  Suddenly there was a strong wind a the tree shook. What I didn't realize was that where I was sitting there was slippery moss.

As the branches swayed I  lost my balance and tried to grab the branch but because of the moss it slipped between my fingers.

I was sure I was going to fall when Nigel threw his arms around me and the two of us fell into the lake. We resurfaced looking PANIC striken and cold.

I face Nigel and thanked him even though I did fall it was nice of him to do that.

"First time you ever thanked me ", he said and I could see he was blushing .

"You might wanna go under water again your going red", I said and laughed.

He looked so cute when he was blushing -wait what did I just think.  I can't be liking him, can I ?

Which made him blush even more. We climbed out soaking wet and cold. We decided we didn't want to stay any longer so we retraced our steps out of the forest and we ended up in front of a cave.

Diana P.O.V

I woke up super early and when I stepped out I heard the door of the boys room open and Parker stepped out.

"Good morning Diana ", he said putting his arm around me.

"Good morning!" , I said brightly

He then took my hand and we walked towards the forest.

"I found this place last night ,a cave , a nice and private place ", Parker said and pulled me inside.

We sat down on the ground and then Praker leaned closer to my face and touched my cheek slowly tucking my hair behind my ear and then HE KISSED ME.

It was like a dream come true for me. His warm luscious lips on mine . He used his other hand to hold my waist and he pulled me closer as I put my arms around his neck. My heart was beating fast and I wanted to kiss him longer.

Scarlett P

Scarlett P.O.V

"We didn't see this before ", I told and peeked inside and what I saw almost made me fall.

I elbowed Nigel who was weirdly interested about the ground all the way here.

He looked up and his mouth dropped open. Why? Because even though we saw Harvey and Sophie kissing this was more intense since I was pretty sure they were using the tounge😏.

"Why the hell is everyone kissing I here ? " I asked .

"Those guys would  kiss anywhere", Nigel said making me laugh.

The two of us walked out and well all I can say I really wanted to take a picture.