Chapter 2

I woke up in a room , my head hurt terribly. The room was very dark with no windows and one small door made out of metal. I was strapped to a chair with my hands tied behind my back. Since I couldn't move or do anything I decided to take a better look at the room. To my left there were two tables one was piled with monitors which showed alley ways buildings and lonely roads.

The other table had a lot of papers but what was odd about it was that there was about a dozen photos of a girl with hawk wings and many other pictures such as humans throwing fire out of their bare hands a girl making lighting hit a building. About a million questions were running in my head. Why am I here ? What is this place ?

I gave one last try to untie my hands but I couldn't so I slumped against a wall. At that moment the metal door opened and two people walked in , the first one the guy who kidnapped me , he was still wearing his hood, and the other a guy around 16 , he had blonde hair which hung over his eyes and what any girl would call hot.

 At that moment the metal door opened and two people walked in , the first one the guy who kidnapped me , he was still wearing his hood, and the other a guy around 16 , he had blonde hair which hung over his eyes and what any girl would call hot

Daniel

T

hen hooded person stepped forward and took his hood off , he looked kinda looked like the other boy but instead of long hair he had his hair cut really short.

"So Scarlett you woke up", he said.

"Who are you and why am I here? ", I asked furiously .

He let out a incredibly horrible laugh.

"As if you don't know".

"No I don't ".

He laughed again.

"Dad I seriously think she doesn't know", the younger guy said.

"Quiet Daniel", he said.

He pointed to the pictures of the girl with hawk wings .

"You mean you don't know her ? ", he asked .

I shook my head. He signaled Daniel over and said something to him.

Daniel looked worried but nodded. He came towards me and pulled me up.

"Ow ", I yelled.

Daniel ignored it and brought me over to a chair and  he forced me to sit down. Then his father came over and looked at me.

"This will hurt a bit ", he said and took a needle out.

"Oh I almost forgot to introduce me I'm Jim your worst nightmare come true".

I glared at him. He then polished the needle and stuck in to my arm. I yelped in pain and glared at him.

He then put the blood into a machine and then his eyes widened.

"I was right , Scarlett you're half wolf.