SIXTY - ONE !

CHAPTER SIXTY - ONE
IRL

"TEACHING BELLA TO DRIVE.."

MINIVAN, 9:34PM

"Why didn't we do this when the sun was out" Bella sighed, she hated driving, so much. But now they wanted her to drive ( when she can barely park a car ) at night, in the dark.

"Because Chris only woke up 4 hours ago" Nick rolled his eyes and Chris frowned, but he knew it was true so he didn't argue back.

"Well Chris didn't have to be in-."

"Woah!" Chris exclaimed "IT WAS MY IDEA, AND ITS ALSO MY CHANNEL" he yelled whilst Matt and Bella were just laughing between themselves. "The FACT that YOU have just said that is severely hurtful"

"Chris, don't yell at her, it's not nice" Mary Lou interrupted from the back seat where Nick and Chris
sat beside her.

"Oh yeah, we also have our mom here today" Nick smiled at the camera. "This isn't exactly the first time Bella has tried to drive, but mom finds it hilarious when she does, and so many of you wanted to see this after Chris's instagram post so here it is!"

"So yeah, Mary Lou is here to just laugh at me" Bella said and Mary Lou already started giggling to herself.

"Normally i want to get on with it but i'm so scared for her to start driving" Matt sighed, running a hand through his hair. "Chris do u want to sit in the passenger-"

"No" He said and Bella's jaw dropped. "She didn't even want me in the video"

"Chris!" She scoffed, turning around to look at him "I was just joking, don't be so dramatic!"

"I-. ME?" He yelled, earning a look from Mary Lou. "Mom are you going to let her speak to me like that?"

"You are being dramatic Chris" She sighed and Chris looked at her, stunned. "You threw a fit earlier because you wanted to sit in the front and now Matt is asking you if you want to and you're saying no"

"Yeah because the passenger seat is MY seat" Chris argued back and they all rolled their eyes at him.

"I'm sure that's why, kid" Nick mumbled to him and Chris slapped his chest.

"You guys argue like an old married couple" Mary Lou scoffed, rolling her eyes at Chris and she laughed along with Nick.

"Okay well do you want to or not? She gives me too much anxiety or mom you can-."

"Okay let's swap then" Chris cut him off and got out the car as they switched seats.

As Chris put on his seatbelt Bella watched him with raised eyebrows until he finally noticed she was staring at him.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" He asked and she just shrugged and turned her head away from him. "What?" He repeated.

"Anyways, how do you turn this thing on" Bella asked and Matt threw his head back against the seat and let out a big sigh.

"She's going to kill us" he said and they all laughed "Bella the car is already on, dumbass"

"Oh."

"No, Bella you're pressing on the brakes" Chris told her between his giggles and punched him in the arm with full force for embarassing her. "OW!" he yelled. She ripped his hat off his head, purposefully pulling at his hair and then placed it backwards on her head.

"Anyways, can i drive on the highway?" She asked

"NO" They all yelled at her making her jump.

"Maybe save that for another day honey" Mary Lou said, covering her mouth with her hand to hide her laughter.

Bella finally started to drive, well...

she was definitely moving.

"Matt where are her fucking glasses, she's squinting and can't see shit, we're already in enough danger" Chris asked him, Matt going on to tell him they were in her bag by his feet.

"Thanks Chris" She grinned as he placed them on her face, trying to move her hair so they didn't get stuck in the glasses. "Okay Chris, stop!" she said swatting his hands away and he huffed, folding his arms as he sat back in his seat.

"You have such an attitude today Isabella" He frowned, looking out the window. Upon hearing her full name she slammed on the breaks sending them all forward.

"ARE YOU CRAZY" Nick yelled "I DIDNT HAVE MY BELT ON AND I COULD WENT STRAIGHT THROUGH THE FUCKING WINDOW"

"WELL MAYBE PUT YOUR BELT ON THEN" She shouted back at him.

"YOUVE BARELY EVEN MOVED" Nick continued "You had no problem running a red light and NOW you're moving like a fucking SNAIL"

"I DID NOT DO THAT!" She gasped "Mary Lou i did not do that!" she exclaimed, Matt and Chris bursting into laughter.

"Okay, Nick, stop yelling and Chris stop talking so much you're distracting her" Mary Lou said while sitting up and they both sighed and didn't argue back with her.

"Okay, Bells, just push your foot down and go, you'll be fine" She told her and Bella nodded, doing what she was told.

After a few minutes of driving around in circles and more screaming from the triplets from the times she would randomly step on the breaks, she finally got the hang of it.

She stopped the car and grinned, turning to look at Chris who was smiling as well.

"You did so good!" He clapped and then held his hand out for a high five and she smacked her hand against his. They intertwined their hands and continued holding each other's hands mindlessly.

"Running red lights was so last week, im a new person" Bella sighed

"I thought you said you didn't do that?" Mary Lou frowned in confusion.

"I-." Bella started but was speechless, she had just outed herself. "CHRIS DARED ME TO DO IT"

"WHAT?"

"DONT LIE TO UR MOTHER CHRIS"

"YOU BITCH"

"Chris."

"Sorry."