NINETEEN !

CHAPTER NINETEEN !
IRL & INSTAGRAM

CHAPTER NINETEEN ! IRL & INSTAGRAM

" TRYING BRITISH CANDY FT THE OTHERS"

"HERE WE ARE.. again" was the first thing nick said once was the camera was rolling, all of them in the triplets kitchen sitting at the table, well the triplets were standing because Aiden, Amara and Bella insisted they had to sit down, being the special guests.

"Is that how you're starting the video..?" Aiden, questioned, turning to look over his shoulder at Nick, who was looking at him in confusion.

"What it's cool, it's called a "hook" something authors use when writing-."

"Okay but are we writing a book right now? No." Aiden was quick to shut him down "We're filming a video" making the rest laugh.

"You know what, you've always got something to say" Nick fired back, crossing his arms and narrowing his eyes at the boy. "Everything i do you got a problem and i'm tired-."

"Can we please not start the video by arguing" Amara groaned "That's what i'm tired of"

"Honestly, i dont know what we expect when we bring the two bitchiest people on the planet in our videos" Matt grinned, looking at his three friends in front of him who looked at him so quickly they, looking like it gave them whiplash.

"Aw, thanks matty" Bella smiled, winking at him, ignoring the stares they were giving her because they knew Matt was not talking about her being the nice one.

"Im pretty sure he was saying Amara was not the bitch" Chris said, stating the obvious, watching as Bella leaned back to look up at him, since he was situated behind her chair.

"I prefer opionated" she smiled up at him, watching as he just laughed at her. She sat back up, looking at Amara who was looking at Matt suspiciously.

"So you're saying, you don't think i'm a bitch, even though you literally call me one 20 times a day?" Amara raised her eyebrow, Matt immediately laughing at her.