FORTY - SEVEN !

CHAPTER FORTY - SEVEN !
IRL

CHAPTER FORTY - SEVEN ! IRL

TRIPLETS HOUSE, 12:04PM

"WHIPPED? YOU THINK IM whipped?" Bella sat up, turning to look at Vinnie beside her. They were currently in the living room, laying on the couch, well Vinnie was, she was laying on him.

"Yes, you're totally whipped for me. Down bad" He shrugged, a big grin on his face, pretending to watch the tv instead of her. "It's not a bad thing, honestly. Id have a crush on me too"

"Oh please, humble yourself. You have no game Mr Hacker. Wasn't it a week until you actually tried anything with me? And I had to push you to tell me how you felt"

"None of that" He said, turning to look at her "I knew what i felt, i just wanted to make sure you were on the same page as me" he shrugged

"Yeah, sure" she rolled her eyes, grabbing some of his popcorn, earning a glare from him as he pulled the popcorn away from her as she hit him on the arm.

"But, i am glad we're on the same page" she said in a small voice, still getting nervous around him.

"Whipped" was all he said with a teasing grin on his face, letting out a small whine as she shoved him forcefully.

"You are whipped" she scoffed, folding her arms and pretending to be in a mood as he rolled his eyes at her actions.

He grabbed her chin, making her look at him and he smiled again, it was almost a struggle for him to stop smiling when she was around. He just made her happy, as he made her happy too.

"I'm kidding, love" he whispered "I'm happy we're on the same page too" he said before placing a small kiss on her lips, making her smile.

He pulled her back down, finally sharing the popcorn as they continued watching the movie in front of them.

Both of them with cheesy smiles on their faces, not even paying attention to the movie.

It was a good day for Bella. She felt so free, no bad thoughts, no guilt.