TWENTY - SIX !

CHAPTER TWENTY - SIX
IRL & FINSTA

CHAPTER TWENTY - SIX IRL & FINSTA

BELLAS HOUSE, 7:15PM

"LIV? HES TALKING TO LIV again?" Bella huffed, throwing herself back onto her bed, shoving a pillow over head as she let out a scream. "I can't believe this shit!"

"I honestly think he's trying to make you jealous" Amara shrugged, adding another layer of lipgloss to her lips as she was doing her makeup. "You had an argument and then now he's suddenly talking to her again? Shit don't add up"

"Why would he be trying to make me jealous? He literally said it didn't mean anything? He doesn't give a shit about me" she said, sitting up on her bed, hugging the pillow.

"Oh please, it obviously did mean something if he was going to kiss you again" Aiden scoffed, trying on all the glasses that she had in her collection.

"Well i'm not 100% sure he was going to kiss me, but it felt like it and i just freaked"

"You had your chance to tell him you liked him Bells" Amara sighed, turning around her chair to look at her best friend who looked like someone had just ate the last of her icecream.

"Okay and if i did? He literally said it didn't mean anything and it was something so small that didn't need to made a big deal. He's a dick" she said "And if i told him, imagine how embarassing that would of been"

"And then he got jealous because i said i couldn't let anything ruin me and Matts friendshi-."

Aiden had gasped, cutting her off "That's why he got mad, he probably thought you valued your friendship with Matt over his. He was bound to be pissed off at that"

"Because he likes you"

"Exactly"

"Guys, he doesn't. You should of heard the way he said these things, he meant it" She said, in a quiet voice. "I don't need anymore false hope"

"It's not false hope if it's true" Aiden said with a shrug of his shoulders

"So then why is he back on speaking terms with Olivia? She never comments on his posts and if she were to, he'd ignore it"