SEVENTEEN !

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
IRL & FINSTA

CHAPTER SEVENTEENIRL & FINSTA

1 HOUR LATER

1 HOUR LATER

NOW, BELLA DID TELL Chris, she would be there in 5, but she also did say "never again" and she didn't stick to that either, but we'll get to that part later.

As soon as she saw the text saying he was home alone and for her to come over, she panicked even more. Was that even a good idea, the last time they were alone she did something, that she could never forgive herself for, something she swore to never do again.

But they were both drunk? It was a drunk mistake, and they were friends. It wasn't exactly abnormal for friends to kiss, right?

But they weren't just friends, they never have been, anyone could see that, except from themselves and well, Matt. But that was for the better.

Even with her doubts, she agreed, obviously, because she could never say no to him, and no matter how many times she tried to push all those feelings away, she was never successful.

She quickly changed out of her pyjamas that she had been laying around in all morning and got ready, looking herself over one more time before finally leaving to go and see him.

Their house was a walking distance which was always a good thing, especially since she didn't have her drivers license. She let herself in, since Mary Lou always got mad when she knocked.

"Oh hey honey, the boys are out right now, well Matt and Nick are" Mary Lou had told her, after hugging the girl making Bella smile.

"Oh i know, i'm here to see Chris, is he upstairs?"

"I'm here" the voice of the one and only was heard, his hair was all messy, and he was in his iconic blue pjs and a hoodie, making her smile.

"Speak of the devil and he appears" Mary Lou, giggled to herself, Bella laughing along with her. She looked between the two teenagers in front of her, letting out a sigh, putting her hands together "I remember when you two were so little" she gushed