FORTY - NINE !

CHAPTER FORTY NINE
IRL

CHAPTER FORTY NINEIRL

TRIPLETS HOUSE 8:57PM

MATT WAS NOT HAPPY, he was sure he had never been this furious before. Sure, his fights with Nick were definitely up there, but this was something else.

He had hurt her.

His Bella.

The girl with the purest soul ever, his best friend.

And he couldn't stop her pain, he couldn't take it away from her and that just made it so much worse.

He could only hold her, while she sobbed in his arms about how much she hates boys especially Vinnie Hacker and all he could do was listen.

He felt so so helpless.

"Why me, Matt" She cried, wiping her eyes and removing herself from grip, staring up at him. "Why does she hate me that much to do that"

"She's a- excuse my language - A BITCH!" he exclaimed, making Bella laugh, immediately making him smile.

"That's true" Bella sighed, playing with her fingers in her lap. "I mean.. i was out of his league anyway" she said, more so trying to convincing herself that.

"Oh you so were" Matt scoffed as if it was obvious "I'm surprised Nick hasn't came in here to tell you "i told you so" he rolled his eyes "But honestly Bella, you deserve so much better than these silly boys, i promise"

She just scoffed "I try to tell myself that all the time" she sighed and Matt nodded, placing a kiss on her head as they just sat in silence in each other's arms.

She felt like such a hypocrite.

How was she here complaining about some boy in her best friends arms when she had done so much worse to him. If he ever found out, which she couldn't even think about , he would be so heartbroken.

But it had to happen one day.

And well, right now he was feeling bad for her so, why not now ?

But she couldn't, it's selfish.