FIFTY - SIX !

CHAPTER FIFTY-SIX
IRL

THE MINIVAN 9:45PM

"I swear to fuck bro" Matt groaned, throwing his head against the back of the driver seat. "Why does she always take the longest, we're already 2 hours late" he stated, tapping his fingers against the steering wheel.

"I mean we did agree to go late, so we would miss the whole birthday cake shit" Amara said, from the middle seat in the back. Aiden and Nick were taking shots in the back also ,whilst Amara complained the whole time.

"I know, but i fucking hate waiting around" Matt sighed. He was already nervous to go the party, and he just wanted to get there and get it over and done with.

Finally, Bella came running, well she tried to run, but she had heels on so it wasn't easy. She ran towards the van with a cheesy grin, not having a care in the world on how long she had took.

"Holy shit" Chris whispered to himself, watching her as she ran towards them. He felt like he was losing his breath just looking at her. She looked fucking insane. Out of this world beautiful.

She came to Matt's window and popped her head in.

"Hi, Matty" She smiled and he gave her a look to tell her he wasn't happy. She sighed, placing a kiss on his cheek "I'm sorry my love, but this" she said pointing to herself "takes time!" she exclaimed, he could tell she had already helped herself to some alcohol.

"Whatever Bells, just get in" He sighed and she huffed, pouting her lips.

"You're going to put me in a bad mood" She groaned, placing her hands on his cheeks and squeezing them, laughing to herself which immediately made him laugh. "It'll be okay, Matt. You'll have the best time okay?" She whispered to just him. "If we lose each other and you get anxious, call me and i'll come to you straight away and we'll leave okay?" she told him and he nodded and she grinned.

"Okay let's go!" She yelled, she looked past Matt and at Chris who was still staring at her. She sent him a wink and then got into the back with the rest of them.

Talia's house was only a 10 minute drive from the Triplets, which Matt was very appreciative of, knowing a long car ride with them, drunk, was not amusing.

"GUYS!" Bella gasped, leaning inbetween the two front seats and slapping Chris's shoulder. "We said we were going to be sober for meeting Mia" She said, looking so disappointed in herself.

"Well we are sober" Chris laughed to himself, watching her face fall and then she turned to Amara.

"Mars she's going to hate me" She frowned, her voice cracking and Amara sighed at her best friend. "She'll love you. I promise" She said, tucking a strand of Bella's hair behind her ear.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah" Amara nodded with a smile.

"FUCK YEAH SHE WILL" Aiden yelled so loudly they all covered their ears. "BELLS YOU ARE SO FUCKING AMAZING YOU KNOW THAT?"