Home

Spice's POV:

Going up there is a black leafless tree and before any of us could move more Toriel's voice chimes out from behind the tree.

"Oh dear, that took longer than I thought it would." She says walking over, stopping next to the tree to call us before seeing us standing there a speed walking over to us.

"How did you three get here, my children? Are any of you hurt?" She says patting Lyre's head and checking Avi and I for injury's. "There, there, I will heal you three." She mused. Her paws started glowing green and healed each of us. "I should not have left any of you alone for so long. It was irresponsible to try to surprise you like this. Err. . ." She pauses.

"While, I suppose I cannot hide it any longer. Come, small ones!" She exclaims and walks of to beyond the tree. We look at each other and walk forward and we are greeted with a house Avi and Lyre walk on ahead but they pause before the houses door. And I pause to reach out for the star before the house.

(Seeing a cozy house nestled in the ruins, it fills you with Determination.)

•Save •Return

Save •Return

File Saved

After the small pause we walk in and are greeted by the smells of cinnamon and butterscotch and Toriel standing waiting.

"Do you smell that? Surprise! It's a butterscotch-cinnamon pie. I though we might celebrate you arrivals. I want you three to have nice times living here. So I will hold off on snail pie for tonight. Here, I have another surprise for you guys." She finishes and walks off to the hallway with all three of us following her down the hallway. She stops in front of the first door.

"This is it. A room for you three to share. Sorry that you three have to share it, but I wasn't expecting to have three children so soon." She pauses and sniffs the air and at that moment the scent of burning food wafts through the air.

"Is something burning. . . ? Um, make yourselves at home!" She mumbles and runs off to the kitchen, leaving us standing in front of the door to our new bedroom.