Wait Up!

Avi's POV:

I followed Spice and Toriel into a long purple corridor she started talking.

"You all have done excellently this far, my children." "However. . . I have a difficult request to ask of you three."

". . ."

"I would like you all to the end of the room by yourselves."

"Forgive me for this." She finishes by bolting away towards the end of the corridor.

Lyre let's go of Spice's hand and try's to run after her. Spice runs after him and I run after them both. Spice catches up to Lyre before he could trip or like slip through a crack and end up outside time and space. They walk to the end of the corridor while I run after. Once all three of us get to the end Toriel emerges from behind the singular pillar and starts talking.

"Greetings, my children. Do not worry, I didn't leave you." "I was merely behind this pillar the whole time."

But before she could finish her sentence Lyre jumped and hugged her. She spectacularly returned the hug.

"Thank you for trusting me."

"However, there was an important reason for this exercise."

". . . To test your independence."

"I must attend to some business, and you must stay alone for a while. Can you three please remain here as it's dangerous to explore by yourselves. Here I'll give you a Cell Phone. If you have a need for anything just call. Now be good you three. Alright?" She give Lyre a few head pats, gives Spice the phone and leaves.