Candies and Tears

Spice's POV:

*Ring. . .

*Hello?

*This is Toriel.

*You all have not left the room, have you?

*There are a few puzzles ahead that I have yet to explain.

*It would be dangerous to try to solve them yourselves.

*Be good, alright?

*Click

Oh she called us the moment we left the room whelp too bad. A froggit was staring at us and there was a path out of the way a couple of autumn leaves and another one of those stars.

I go to walk towards the star but before I could get there the froggit started ribbiting.

"Ribbit, Ribbit." It croaked.

Lyre's POV:

*Ribbit, Ribbit*

"Excuse me, Humans." An voice croaks out "I have advice for you all about battling monsters. If you Act a certain way or Fight until you almost defeat them, They might not want to battle you anymore. If a monster doesn't want to Fight you, please use some Mercy humans."

*Ribbit*

Spice's POV:

Lyre seemed really interested in the froggit's ribbiting although he seemed like he could like understand it. After the froggit stopped croaking Avi took Lyre and went into the separate passage, instead of following them into the room I walk to the star and reach out to it.

(Your friend's excitement and the new adventure unfolding fills you with Determination.)

•Save •Return

Save •Return

File Saved

Lyre and Avi run back out with three candies Lyre hands me one of the candies a small purple wrapped caramel. As we tried to get on with the walk to wherever we are going a small ghost like bug happened to stumble into our path.

*Whimson approached meekly

*Before Lyre could even open his mouth the Whimson burst into tears and ran away

*You three won?

*You guys got 0 EXP and 0 Gold.