The Talent Show

Btw this is the last chapter of this story and might by a bit longer than 200 words. Also, I won't be writing on this acc anymore, so if you want to see my writing more, I'll be here -> @Loki-Chanx

We were standing backstage, watching Brendon and Ryan do their act. Me and Gee were next.

He grabbed my hand and looked at me. "We're going to do great, Frankie, maybe we'll even win a trophy."

"I doubt it," I sighed, stroking the back of Travis's head.

Gee kissed my nose.

Ryan and Brendon walked off the stage.

Me and Gee walked on.

"Holy shit," I whispered. Gee laughed at me. Probably because I barely curse, like ever.

We walked on the stage together, still holding hands. The cabinet was there on stage, ready for us.

Gee stood on one side of it, with me on the other. I set Travis up on the top of the cabinet.

"Hi, my name is Frank and I'm doing magic with him," I pointed to Gee and the crowd laughed a little because I am very funny.

"Basically, I'm going to disappear," Gee said, smiling over at me.

"So Gee goes in here," I pointed to the cabinet. I opened it and Gee got inside of it.

"And now I close it, because magic," Another laugh from the audience.

I closed the door, and I waited a few seconds for Gee to "Disappear".

"Alright, now I can open it, hopefully," I opened the door and Gee wasn't there. The audience gasped and I just laughed.

In his place was Travis the rabbit.

"Oh my God, it's a bunny," I gasped dramatically.

Magically, Gee appeared from the side of the stage and I squealed happily. "Guys look, it's Gee!"

Everyone cheered, and I grabbed Travis out of the cabinet and we bowed. Then, we took off to the backstage.

I was petting Travis when Gee grabbed the side of my face and kissed me.

I gladly kissed him back and everything was magical.

I heard Brendon and Ryan awwing and I laughed.

After the talent show was over, it was time for the awards. "Who do you think won?" I asked, leaning on Gee's shoulder.

"Who knows?" He shrugged.

"In second place, is Gerard Way and Frank Iero."

"Holy crap," I squealed and dragged Gee back on the stage. The principal gave us medals and I gave a dramatic bow to the crowd.

Right when we were walking off, Gee kissed me again and I laughed happily as we kissed and kissed and kissed forever.

It really was magical.

~Fin~

Well shit I finished another fic. And also the last fic that I will ever do on this acc.

*sobbing*

Honestly, I don't know why I'm not writing on here anymore, I just want to started clean without having to actually delete these stories, because I know a lot of you guys love them.

~Au Revoir~

Tommy <3

Ps here @Loki-Chanx