Day Five-Lunch and Stuff-

I smell like my friend bc he gave me his hoodie

Gee's dad drove us to get lunch. I was holding Travis and petting him. His fur was so soft and he had the cutest pink eyes.

"Don't you think it looks kind of creepy?" Gee asked when we pulled into the parking lot. "With its eyes that color and all."

"No," I said, pulling Travis closer to me. "I think he's adorable."

Gee rolled his eyes and he grabbed my hand again and we walked into the McDonalds after his dad.

"So what do you want?" Gee asked when his dad pulled out his wallet.

"I don't know, probably chicken nuggets or something,"I shrugged. "And carrots if they have any, for Travis."

Gee's dad nodded and me and Gee walked to go sit down somewhere. We ended up in a booth in the corner, with me sitting next to him.

"I'm trying to become vegetarian, but it's kind of hard," I sighed, poking Travis's nose. I had set him down on the table and he was sniffing at the ketchup bottle.

"I love meat to much, sorry," Gee laughed slightly. He rubbed my hand with his and leaned on my shoulder.

I was as red as the ketchup.

"That's fine, I wouldn't force you to do anything."

"Good Frankie," He laughed and kissed my jaw gently and leaned back on me and put his hands around my waist.

Qts

So like, this is cute right?
I guess idk smth like that

I'm writing a book rn. Like an actual book wew go me

~I'll bang your mum~

Tommy