IMPORTANT QUESTION

Hey guys so I was reading this book but I think I mistakenly removed it from my library and reading lists. And when I sign up the name I don't find it. I'm gonna try and give a description for the book but I'm not good with descriptions.

It's a Harry Potter, watching the movies,  where James and Lily have two other kids, but the oldest got kidnapped at a park when she was younger and James was trying to look for her. But the story is where she's replacing Natasha in avengers. Her name in it is Anastasia I think. She has a little sister who's younger than her and Harry but are jealous of them.

Her love interest is Bucky. In it Lily is a bitch and at the start all the potter's along with Sirius and Remus were trying to get her away form the avengers cause they think they're dangerous. But she doesn't like them but eventually reconciles with James and Remus.

And the story has reached the part where nat was gonna die but I don't know if the author has updated it yet.

But ease if anyone knows the story can you please comment or pm me the name of the story that would really be great.

But if not that ok I'll still try to find it.

And the name of it is. Watching the movies Black Widow. That's what I remember the name of the story to be. And to narrow it down that's the only story the author has so far.