From when we were Kids

Start from the beginning

Naruto bowed her head and looked up. Her expression completely changed from a relaxed stature.

"Have you found anything Naruto?"
She nodded. "I'll have it all prepared by tomorrow. Maybe even tonight if he doesn't call for me."
"I doubt that, your one of the few who'd actually have a chance to catch him in the act."
"Can I kill him if I do?"
I winced at the hope in her voice. How could anyone like killing people?
Shisui shook his head. "No. But you will be a witness and my main one seeing everyone else is dead."
Naruto pouted but complied. She handed the pastry to Shisui and licked her fingers before crossing her arms. "You suck at this mouse and cat game you two play by the way."
I snorted as Shisui looked at her shocked.
"Naruto I'm your general!"
She shrugged. "I'm only being honest. I had gotten here way before you and I was just guessing where'd he be by sound." She pointed to her ear.
Shisui grumbled, obviously not liking the talking down to. I smiled at Naruto who winked.
"Well I bet you jumped down from somewhere."
"It's called walking general Shisui. I only jump if somethings important."
I laughed, pointing at Shisui who was now red in the face.

//Age fourteen//

Her armors always been in the way. I can't touched her body how I want to, I can't examine her how I'd like.
But it's great for her. Always protects her and is unnecessarily hard to take off.

I run my lips over hers, my hands fumbling to unstrap her armor from her body. I can feel her hands in my hair, tugging, smoothing and running deep to my scalp.
I shiver as her nails run against my scalp and tug.

Pulling the chest plate off, she unstraps her forearm and shin guards like it's her normal routine everyday... oh who am I kicking, it is.

"Your very aggressive."
I grab her developing hips and push her body against mine. I know she can feel my erection but I ignore her blush and push her onto the bed.
She looks like a masterpiece on a blank canvas.

I kiss her masterpiece of lips once more but she suddenly forces me onto my back and holds a dagger to my throat.

Funny thing is, I can feel the tip of her dagger on my throat even with my waking state. I try to sit up to wake myself up, but something shoves me back against the pillows.
My eyes snap open to reveal a man with wide brown eyes in front of me. My own eyes widen when I notice the tip of a crap small knife pressed against my throat.

"Scream, and I slit your throat."
"Try it, and I slit yours quicker."

I suck in a breath when a well polished, masterpiece of a royal dagger wraps around the man's throat.

"Your going to do me one thing before I throw you out the window."
I watch the man's jaw lock.
"And what's that?"
I hear as the dagger against the man's throat as it presses deeper into his throat and a small line of red drips from the pointed tip of the dagger.
"Your going to step away from the prince. Make any other movements and you can kiss your pathetic life goodbye."
I watch the man's Adam's apple bob, but instead of doing what Naruto instructed. He tries to dig the dagger deeper into my throat.
I can just feel the tip begin to make an indent when his wrist is slit and his neck is twisted to an almost 180 degree.

My eyes widen in fear at the look in Narutos eye. I had never seen her like this... is she.. enjoying this?!

The man tries to grab his wrist and stop the blood rushing out from leaking onto my bed. It's already stained and when he really does try, there's a small crack before Naruto let's the man fall to the floor.
Naruto stared down at me and kneels to grab the man's crap dagger.

"Are you alright?"
"Is he dead?"

She hadn't answered my question.

//Age Fifteen//

My head hurts. My body hurts.
I groan when the beams of sun penetrates my eyes. I turn my head and try to snuggle into my pillows, knowing it's Naruto here to wake me up. But I don't snuggle into my pillow. I snuggle into a sticky, stinking of sweat body.

My eyes shoot open with my arms lifting me up.
Under me is a small blonde with reasonably sized breasts.
I wiped the sleep from my eyes but she's still there. Groaning and begging this is just a dream, I turn my head toward the open window to see Naruto standing beside my bed.
A frown is on her lips as she shakes her head in disappointment. I feel a pain in my chest. Naruto had never shaken her head in disappointment at me before.

I watch as Naruto grabs a robe from my wardrobe and holds it toward me. Her face turned away as I climb out of my bed and take the robe.
Wrapping it around my body, she looks back at me.

"A bath is already prepared for you. Yuri is waiting for you."
I frown. "Naruto—"
"I'll deal with your guest. Itachi expects you for breakfast, he's wanting to throw you a birthday party."
"And your letting him?"
"It's not my decision just like you bringing home a commoner."
"I hadn't meant to."
"Yes. I get that making out with a woman is truly a forceful thing for you."
I wince at the tone in her voice. She opened the door and looked at me expectantly.

I had wanted to apologize that day, but seeing the disappointment and anger in Narutos eyes made me only lower my head and walk out of my chambers.
I still don't know what Naruto had done with the blonde girl. I could only assume she scared her off like the others I had brought into my bed.