Chapter 16 Just A Whisper Away (Bonnie)

Start from the beginning

"Uh, no I'm not waiting anymore. Where is she?" Bonnie glared trying his best to tower over Vincent now. His voice was sharp, he was irritated. (And half tempted to change back into an animatronic to taught him with his height. Now as a man he was only 6 foot. But as an animatronic he was about 8-9 feet. He wanted to scare him.)

Vincent scoffed a bit looking Bonnie in the eyes clearly annoyed with his behavior. His eyes glanced down towards his cigarette before meeting the red eyes again.

"In a cabin in the forest. Just outside of town." Vincent took a deep breath calming his nerves as he stuffed his hands into his pockets.
"Used to be mine for my family until..."

He trailed off staring at the ground. There was a lingering resentment in his gaze. Bonnie didn't say much when he noticed it turning to look towards Freddy waiting for the command.

Freddy held his finger out as if saying one moment. In that instant goldie was by Freddy's side, seeming to have a mind conversation with him, then he was gone. Bonnie figured he was getting the others. Freddy came off the stage stalking towards Vincent standing beside Bonnie.

"Take us to her." Freddy patted Bonnie on a shoulder as silent reassurance. Vincent huffed, eyes watching the movement behind the two men. The others had made it to the show room, waiting to move. Vincent seemed reluctant but turned around to walk back out the doors he had just come through.

It was quite as everyone followed after him. The doors to the outside world. Bonnie didn't think much when he pushed the glass open, but when he saw the outside for the first time in years he was stunned.

The sky was like a painting, with pinks and purples from the sunsetting. (It was no longer in view, but the colors showed it was going down.)

There were new buildings, buildings Bonnie didn't recognize. Fast food places he didn't recognize. Shops that weren't there years ago. All lit up in the darkness of the night.

No one said anything, but there was something refreshing about breathing the air out here compared to the pizzeria. Bonnie wanted to stay out like this all the time.

You got to see this everyday? This was normal for you? Bonnie couldn't believe it. He hoped you'd be okay. Maybe you were fine and when this was all over the two of you could wander around town.

Bonnie had to keep moving though, even if he wanted to take in the outside world a little longer. He moved to pile in the car with the others. He was a little cramped between four people in the back but somehow they made it work. (Maybe it was because Chica was so small.)

Bonnie huffed trying to get comfortable leaning against the door. His anxiety was spiking up now that they had left the pizzeria.

What if you're dead now? What if they won't make it in time? Bonnie's stomach twisted to the thoughts. They were making him sick.

He didn't want any of that to happen. He wanted you to be safe in his arms laughing at a joke he made. Bonnie began to tap his foot, his nervous tick finally breaking the silence.

He tried to look out the window and occupy his thoughts with the outside world. Watching as buildings slowly began to space out during the drive, turning into thick forest.

"Bonnie?" Chica whispered to him reaching to grab his arm leaning over to look at him. She seemed worried about him. (Though they fought often they still cared about each other. They were truly family.)

Bonnie slowly looked towards her, really not wanting to make much of an effort to turn his head. Bonnie didn't want to respond. But at the same time he knew if he didn't she'd see something was wrong.