"Are we going to the playground now?" Aurora asked, Y/n gave her a nod. "But only if there's no one at the playground." Y/n said which made Aurora a little disappointed but she didn't complain. Y/n really doesn't want to risk anyone seeing Aurora's tail, and with her playing and jumping around with other people of course it would show. As they left the store they headed away towards the playground, the further they walked the less people Y/n saw around. Not many people really walk this way, but there are still some that do. When they walked towards the playground, much to her surprise no one was there. Usually there would be a lot of kids playing around but the playground was just empty. Aurora's eyes widened and a smile replaced her frown. "Can I go?" Aurora asked looking at Y/n. Y/n gave her a smile. "Of course, but stay where I can see you okay?" Y/n asked, Aurora's smile widened. "Okay!" Aurora said, Y/n watched as Aurora ran off to the playground to play around, Y/n took a seat on the bench and placed the bag beside her, she didn't want to go all the way home to out the food in the fridge.

The playground was much closer, besides they won't stay out for long. Just for about thirty minutes up to a hour, Y/n observed Aurora as she began to play around, she really loved to climb things. Her favourite place in the playground was definitely something she can climb up to, she seemed to be good at climbing too so Y/n didn't have to worry too much, Y/n sighed and rested her hand on her chin, when she heard that Mk was Wukong's successor she didn't want to believe it, after so long she managed to just at least forget about Wukong a little, not worry as much as she did before but now that Mk is actually Wukong's successor, since he did prove it, she's not sure what to do. Being close to someone who Wukong is training isn't good, if they cross paths tension will rise, or worse if Aurora was there Wukong would probably get confused and once Y/n tells him what happened he would be disgusted and ashamed of her, she just knows it. After all, why wouldn't he have some sort of negative reaction? She yelled at him, told him to leave her alone. Of course he would be mad. Of course he would feel awkward when he sees Aurora, because right now Wukong and Y/n aren't partners anymore.

Not even friends. Maybe she's overthinking everything, Y/n shook her head to clear her thoughts. Her main focus is Aurora and keeping her safe, but she's not sure that isolating her from the world is exactly the right choice. Watching Aurora stare at kids on the playground laughing and chasing each other was heart breaking, Y/n could see the longing in her eyes, the sadness. Maybe she should let her play with other kids, Aurora has been so careful and listening to everything Y/n said, always keeping close to her. Maybe she should trust her this time and let her play with others. Sadly, despite it being winter there was no snow at all. Aurora always wanted to see snow, but for the past three years there wasn't even a glimpse of snow. Y/n really hopes Aurora will get to see it one day. But who knows. Y/n could feel something buzzing, reaching down to her pocket she pulled out her phone. Ah, it's Mei. She's calling her. Y/n clicked the green button and put her phone closer to her ear. "Y/n!!" Mei gasped in excitement making Y/n chuckle a little. "Hey, Mei." Y/n greeted her, she wonders why Mei called her. She said that she was busy today.

"Can you and Aurora come over to my house? I really want a see Aurora again!" Mei whined, Y/n smiled upon her words. "You said you were busy tho." Y/n reminded her, she remembers it clearly. "Oh, yeah, but I finished it quicker than I expected so can you please please come?" Mei begged, Y/n giggled. "Of course! Aurora will be excited to see you." Y/n said, Aurora really, really ADORES Mei. Whenever she hears that they'll be meeting Mei Aurora immediately brightens up, even more than when she hears they'll be going to the playground. And Mei likes Aurora as well. "Okay, I'll be waiting then! Bye!" Mei says and she ends the call, Y/n got up on her feet and took the bag in her hands. "Aurora! Come here." Y/n called over, Aurora looked at her and jumped down before running over to her with a frown on her face. "Are we leaving?" Aurora asked, Y/n gave her a nod making Aurora frown further. "Yes, because... We're going to go to Mei's house!" Y/n said, Aurora stared at her in surprise before she smiled, her eyes shining brightly. "Really?" Aurora asked, Y/n smiled at her. "Mei will be waiting for us, but first we gotta go home to drop off this, okay?" Y/n asked looking at the bag, Aurora nodded with a smile.