2kim, summerz - little boxes to check

KIM CHAEWON.

"i kinda miss the assholes" minju giggled as she's parking her car carefully while i laughed at the statement. "let's go" she turned the engine off and grabbed the keys before we both went outside and made our way towards the venue.

now walking inside the crowded and loud room, a glimpse of a running puppy is the first thing my eye caught.

"eyyyy!" minju rushed towards yujin
who's now acting like a puppy who didn't see her owner for like decades. i just laughed at how clingy she is towards minju. even wonyoung who's with her are giggling. "oh my god!" yujin jumped and now went towards me. she's hugging so tight.

"babe you're killing her!" wonyoung pulled yujin. aigo, this just makes me miss them more.

"are we late?" i asked because a lot of our batchmate has already been drinking inside the venue. before the two of them could already answer, another person came and welcomed us.

"just right on time baby!" eunbi unnie excitingly greeted and handed us two glass of wine. we haven't even reach our table yet. "we aged just fine" she smiled at us and took us to our table.

"maybe just you" yujin teased and immediately got smacked in the head.

i just shook my head until we reached our table and yeah, i met them again. it's not like we haven't met for years, some of us actually have contact with each other while some don't.

"so like, you guys dating or not?" chaeyeon spanned the question towards me and minju, i shook my head gently while giggling.

"no, we don't have any label on it yet" minju spoke and drank on her glass while we received lots of ooohs.

"so we're complete now, right? i guess it's now time for sakura to tell the news" yena winked at the said person and i don't wanna have any conclusions towards that but there's a part of me hoping that it is what's in my mind.

and the more i think about it, the more i feel overwhelm at the thought.

"she'll come"

i guess that's the end of it. i just felt my heartbeat increased and it's not overwhelm now that i'm feeling, it seemed to be excitement now.

i could feel all their teasing stares towards me but looking at minju, this lady right here drinking her wine is also looking at me with a smile on her lips. "it's okay" she just said out of the eye contact.

"do i smell something fishy about this?" hyewon asked with a cake on her mouth.

"maybe that's your mouth" hitomi answered and that's the cue for us to change topic and just talk and talk.
---

KIM MINJU.

of course i expected she'll come, her first love. the better it is to think about the worst case scenario so if they get back together, i would get less hurt.

what me and chaewon have right now is just so special to me, i loved her and she likes me and as long as she's just there, i'm contended.

and if she chose kazuha over me, it'll be okay.

just by looking at chaewon, she seemed so nervous and you know that kind of structure where you wanna show you're calm but deep inside there is excitement or anxiousness? that's what she's showing.

"heyyy!"

so when there is yunjin who showed up on our table, i immediately searched where chaewon's eyes is landing and that's where i found her, kazuha, who's looking back at the eyes i'm staring at.

our group welcomed them well together with rei and liz, our junior but since our j-line befriended rei who's also japanese, we've built a bond.

"min," chaewon held my hand, resting on the table for a second. "we'll go out and have a talk, is it okay?" i smiled at her and at kazuha who's already behind her.