seulrene - all i think about is you

– seulgi

she's so cuuuuuuute!

just by looking at her do those little mistakes, she still look cute to me.
c'mon she's the original visual.

she's all i think about.

"yow! enjoy the foods!" she walked past by our table, yelling those and while lifting the glass of champagne she's got in her hand.

by that second, it felt like a lifetime.

"hey! careful!" i yelled back.

"she has an heart disease, why is she like that?" i asked yeri,

"she'll be fine. she knows what the possibilities are after this night" yeri explained, lessening the worry i had.

then she continue, "so suelgi unnie, you've been crushing on her for more than 6 fucking years, yet you still couldn't say your feelings?" yeri chuckled, biting on a cupcake.

"i didn't ask for your opinion"

she was taken aback and her eyes were widened. "kidding" i laughed and jokingly punched her shoulder.

"so like, do you have a plan? like giving her a fucking letter saying you fucking like her? or a rose or whatsoever that will make you start the first move?" she asked, and it made me think.

over those years i have her inside my mind, why wouldn't i make a move to finally be with her? am i that coward?

but we're friends, i'm afraid i might ruin what we build.

"i don't know"

---

standing behind a tree while waiting for her. here i go again, thinking about her.

she's all the good things i could think about.

"all those dead butterflies
singing around you.
even the dirt
knows well how to hug." i spoke to myself while thinking about her.

"let me
and yourself,
enjoy the fun– ack! ksjhskskhs" i bended my arms like a baby and muttered shits when a voice spoke over my shoulder.

"yah! you're such a baby" irene stated and pinched my cheeks. "anyways you ready?"

"yep!" i nodded with a smile.

while walking through the pedestrian lane, a motor cycle was so quick that irene almost got hit.

i smiled.

"are you okay?" i asked, she looked at me and nodded. we kept on walking til we reached the mall.

we were in the food section and while picking foods, she excused herself to go to bathroom and again, i was alone.

i couldn't help but to think again, think about her. doesn't she look good laying down in her death bed?

i love her, but i would love her even better if the dirts would own her skin, with raven's feather above her head and when death finally meets her.

all i think about is you, irene.

"so please,
let me
and yourself,
enjoy the fun– whoa!" i was pushed by a stranger, running and yelling.

"do you see any staff? someone fell and was unconscious in the bathroom!" the lady yelled, nervous.

my lips couldn't hide the smile anymore, i ran into the bathroom and when i got there, too many people were surrounding a body.

let's say–

a lifeless one.

"she's not breathing anymore. she may ran out of oxygen while in there" a person, beside her who i assumed was a doctor, said.

and i love just how the way she's laying there. you're so cuuuute, irene.

"now let me
and yourself,
enjoy the funeral"

because all i think about is you

oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें