2jin - at least

"so like you're just gonna be a heartbroken bitch here? on your own bar? heej?"

"you just go home and sleep" i just nodded and smiled at gowon "and i'm not heartbroken‐"

"yeah i know, i just said it because it's the vibe you give" she returned the smile. "i'll definitely go home now, you take care here" she pointed at me. "if someone barges in, you know where the knifes at"

"yes ma'am! you take care aswell!" i laughed and watched her close the entrance door.

i am finally alone.

it's currently half past two in the morning and i guess it's just perfect to be by yourself and have a drink.

vodka tonic it is.

after the quick combining of the vodka and tonic water together in a glass filled with ice cubes, soon the sliced lemon bathed in there.

i went outside the counter and just sit at one of the chair like a costumer. it's not bad after all.

sitting there, not having a sip yet, i pulled my phone out and opened my instagram and just scrolled. it's filled with drinks related photos, my friend's photos and just arts.

scrolling down on a photo, it unknowingly made me drink on my vodka with my lips having a giggle.

at least she achieved it.

it's not wrong to take a look more inside her account, right? yeah. i'll definitely stalk kim hyunjin.

looking at the first photo, it's two silhouettes facing each other while hugging and behind them was the beach in sunset with the caption 'this stupid fish'.

and the rest was just like it, travel photos with her love.

they even went to NYC.

a very proud smile occurred against my lips. she just used to tell me how badly she wanna be there. and now looking at all these photos, i could not be more happy for her. for achieving her dreams.

and i know she's doing it with someone,

but at least, i was once part of that dream.