2kim - ne m'oublie pas. au revoir

note:
    this takes place
    in paris, 1890

---

"oh mon amour, kim minju" chaewon, a girl dressed in a newly messy maid outfit, gulped, immediately calling her lover's name after observing what she did.

"what is it, love?" a voice peaked over her shoulder, "oh, no time to panic" minju assured, tapping her girlfriend's cheeks.

minju grabbed a handkerchief, and wiped the floor covered in hot coffee, "are you hurt?" she looked up unto chaewon, who's in a current crisis.

crisis of having a lover so caring and one call away. she can't help to show a smile, "it's hot, nevertheless i am fine" answered her.

"madam wouldn't get mad, will she?" asked minju, standing with the dirty towel.

"the least i could do was hope"

"you might wanna change that 'i' to 'we', love" minju gave a naughty smile and did something chaewon wouldn't like, the girl just wiped the dirty towel on her white as heaven maid dress.

"kim minju!" chaewon yelled, moving forward to grab minju's neck but the younger was quick to think and immediately run,

because of that, the lovers run circles around the room, the room they just cleaned a while ago

their dresses chasing each other, the sound of their shoes clicking on the wooden floor and just the laughs.

til they collapsed on the floor, wearing a victory smile, "you are so stupid" insulted kim minju to the other.

"and so are you"

outside the window, was the eiffel tower in it's night light, too romantic.

chaewon and minju, not even once in their minds, expected to find each other, working on a same place from the same country. they both need a work and one call from a korean millionaire who lives in paris could answer their worries.

"dinner is served– oh my beautifully made eyes may you rest in peace" a quick pace of speaking left yena's mouth after witnessing the couple's kiss. "seriously in her room, eh?" she then chuckled.

"baby duck, you must know how to knock in every situation" chaewon, who just got up from the floor with minju, said and smiled sarcastically.

"holy– what's that mess in your dresses?!"

"an art made by art" minju, lifting the towel, smirked. yena on the other hand wasn't feeling fine about this yet laughed because it's still fun.

"go downstairs. the dinner is served and madam, with her sister and friends are gonna come in any minute. also, i suggest you to change outfit" with that, yena closed the door.

both of them held hands and followed what yena instructed, they run through the corridors of the huge mansion. and on every window they're passing by, there's the tower, peeking.

there wasn't anything funny but the couple, still running to reach the room made for maids, was laughing. and that laugher was echoing throughout the hallway.

after reaching the room, they immediately went to the closet and picked an outfit. for maids of course.

"heaven!" minju, who were just about to strip was startled due to chaewon's sudden calling to heaven. she continued stripping anyway.

"i love kissing you but these eyes of mine aren't in a well condition to see your body" chaewon then turned around, blushing.

"i'm wearing something underneath, love. you are dramatic as fuck" minju giggled after successfully changing the outfit.