TOIC Chapter 29

Even if you did not wish to admit it, you had to agree that this was a world where the 'value' of one's face mattered.

Xu Shaoren had received a huge shock from Lu Zhengfei's "you're too ugly". After a long moment, he started softly: "Lu Zhengfei...Can we still be friends?"

Lu Zhengfei revealed a look that seemed innocent at first glance, but was actually a look itching to be beat up: "It's alright, I can actually bear with it a little."

Xu Shaoren: "..."

Seeing that Chen Qianqing was engaged in an idle conversation with Tan Yuqiao, Xu Shaoren dragged Lu Zhengfei back on track to their earlier conversation: "Here's my advice to you, try and find an opportunity to test if you're really the only person he can't get hard to, and if not, try some drugs to check if it's a physical issue, or mental."

Lu Zhengfei said: "And if it is?"

Xu Shaoren looked at Lu Zhengfei with an awkward smile: "Well, if it is, I'm afraid even I can't help you."

Lu Zhengfei's face turned considerably sour. He wanted to know the answer, but when it was placed right in front of him, he instead felt the need to retreat.

There was no way Xu Shaoren would not be able to guess what Lu Zhengfei was thinking. He sighed and patted Lu Zhengfei on the shoulder: "You should learn to accept it soon, it's better than just letting it drag on."

Lu Zhengfei looked at Chen Qianqing who was sitting not far away, but he still nodded his head.

The young boy chatting with Chen Qianqing was a little star who had just debuted. He had not been in many dramas, but Lu Zhengfei's friend, Sun Baiqi, took an interest in him, and it really was his luck to latch onto such a thick thigh. Due to that, he received even more opportunities to choose from. When he saw Chen Qianqing, he thought that his relationship with Lu Zhengfei was similar to his and Sun Baiqi's as well, so he had come just to try his luck in getting closer.

Frankly, Chen Qianqing did not feel like talking, but he did not give show him any faces straight out, he would still give him a response every so often.

Even though Tan Yuqiao was younger than Chen Qianqing, his face was much thicker than his. He chatted idly with Chen Qianqing for a while before glancing over at Lu Zhengfei who was sitting away from them, and said: "Brother Chen, how did you manage to catch Brother Lu...I really admire you."

Of course, Chen Qianqing could tell the implications hidden behind Tan Yuqiao's words. He responded: "What, you interested in him?"

Tan Yuqiao laughed sheepishly: "I was just asking casually..." He had not been with Sun Baiqi for long, but he still could be considered someone who had entered their circle, so he was quite curious about Chen Qianqing and Lu Zhengfei.

Chen Qianqing asked: "Are you happy with Sun Baiqi?"

Tan Yuqiao was stunned. He was not very sure what Chen Qianqing was trying to say, but he could still hear the provocation in his words. He said: "Brother Chen, what're you saying..."

Chen Qianqing continued: "Sun Baiqi has probably brought up a lot of stars, hasn't he? I still remember it was Song Weiwei last time."

Song Weiwei was the current queen of the entertainment circle right now, and won a Golden Horse Award just last year, and was crowned officially. The reason why she had such a smooth road to stardom was of course with much due thanks to Sun Baiqi's help.

When he became with Sun Baiqi back then, Chen Qianqing had seen with his own eyes how he had wrecked several stars. There were the big shots like Song Weiwei, but also the fresh meat who had just debuted like Tan Yuqiao; but most of the time, he was just craving for something 'fresh', the ones he kept in contact with were only a few.