TOIC Chapter 27

With all the trouble Chen Xiaohui caused, Chen Qingyu ended up leaving the very next morning. Chen Qingyang did not stop her this time either, he only offered to pay for their tickets.

To help your family was actually something that was very normal, but after all, if you give them too much, they may no longer think of it as a gift, and grow reliant on you instead. Giving them too much would cause the person to think that this was only normal, and if you fail to satisfy them one day, they would grow needy.

This was the problem Chen Qingyang's family was currently facing.

Liu Huamei had always taken a step back when it came to dealing with Chen Qingyang's sisters, but this incident had truly gone too far, even for her. It was only when Chen Xiaohui added oil to the fire that she finally burst out with rage.

After staying until the 5th, Lu Zhengfei and Chen Qianqing finally headed back to A City.

It was Liu Huamei who paid for their tickets home. Even though Lu Zhengfei refused and refused again, she still insisted. In her eyes, she was the one who called Lu Zhengfei over, but it was also her family members who caused a big misunderstanding between them, and to this she felt very remorseful. So, even if Lu Zhengfei said no, she still insisted on paying for them.

In the end, Lu Zhengfei could only accept her sincerity since he could not succeed in persuading her otherwise.

The night before they left, Chen Qianqing's childhood friend, Yuan Zhitao, gave Chen Qianqing a call. During the call, Yuan Zhitao asked him whether or not Lu Zhengfei was the person he liked.

After a long period of silence, he told her: "I don't know." He truly did not know, and perhaps, he would never be able to find out.

Yuan Zhitao then asked: "Qianqing, can I come to see you in the future?"

Chen Qianqing made a hum of acknowledgement to her, and said: "Sure, you're always welcome." Yuan Zhitao was the one who opened his eyes to the things he had never known in his past life...But of course, this incident did not make him happy at all; instead, he only felt pain and remorse.

After a moment of silence, Yuan Zhitao asked: "Qianqing, is it...really impossible for us?"

Chen Qianqing clenched his fingers around his phone, and spoke a quiet reply: "I'm sorry, Yuan Zhitao."

The faint sounds of sobbing could be heard from the other end of the phone. Chen Qianqing could tell that Yuan Zhitao truly loved Chen Qianqing. But he was only a counterfeit, even if he could put on a false gentle front in front of Yuan Zhitao, he would never be able to fall in love with this girl.

Yuan Zhitao spoke: "Qianqing, I regret not going to the same school as you." When they were selecting their schools of choice, she wanted to follow her dreams of going to medical school, so she signed up for a different school from what Chen Qianqing signed up for. She thought that even with this distance between her, she could still keep in contact with Chen Qianqing; but when it really came down to it, she finally realized that distance was a very scary thing.

At the very least, the Yuan Zhitao of that time never would have thought that Chen Qianqing would ever fall for men.

Chen Qianqing hung up the call, and stood in the balcony for a long time before he returned to his room.

The next morning, Lu Zhengfei and Chen Qianqing got on their plane at ten, and headed back to A City.

There were two days before school started, so Lu Zhengfei asked if there were any places Chen Qianqing wanted to go.

Chen Qianqing was reading on the sofa, and responded without even turning his head: "I just want to stay at home, are you that free?"

Lu Zhengfei expressed: yes of course, I am extremely free.