TOIC Chapter 8

Liu Huamei took care of Chen Qianqing for a month, and left after Chen Qianqing could walk with crutches with basically no problem.

Before she left, she did not forget to remind Chen Qianqing to bring Lu Zhengfei with him to C City on National Day, Chen Qianqing did not even know how he should react to that.

“Qianqing, you can’t be this clumsy in the future.” Liu Huamei sighed: “I’ve always worried that you’d cause trouble with your personality, but after seeing you this time, I feel like I can put down most of those worries.”

These words caused the smile in Chen Qianqing’s eyes to fade. He said: “Mom, I’ve grown up.”

Liu Huamei patted him on the shoulder and allowed Lu Zhengfei to help her with the luggage, then they both left.

Chen Qianqing stood at the door with his crutches for a long time, and finally went back slowly after he could stand no longer.

Hearing what Liu Huamei had said, he could not continue smiling at all. He did not know where the real Chen Qianqing left, he was just a sinner who had returned to the past to redeem his sins. Which part of him made him deserving of Liu Huamei’s preferential treatment? He killed her son and even took over his body…… Chen Qianqing sat on the sofa in the living room, and after a long while, he let out a sigh.

By the time Lu Zhengfei had sent Liu Huamei back, and returned home, he found that Chen Qianqing had fallen asleep.

Ever since Chen Qianqing’s leg broke, Lu Zhengfei felt that Chen Qianqing had changed a lot. He could not say whether the change was good or bad, but the only thing Lu Zhengfei could ascertain was that he and Chen Qianqing was quarrelling much less. In this month, you could say that he had practically never quarrelled with Chen Qianqing.

Lu Zhengfei had always been a stubborn one since he was young, and Chen Qianqing was also a person who would never settle with compromising. So, when the two were put together, their relationship sort of felt like they would not stand on each other’s sides even if they agreed with each other, the only way to come out victorious was to have one foot over the other person.

It was tough for Chen Qianqing, but this was not easy for Lu Zhengfei either.

But the current changes allowed Lu Zhengfei some space to breathe. It felt to him like Chen Qianqing had finally understood his predicament, and stopped trying to bite back at him.

As soon as Lu Zhengfei entered the living room, he was met with Chen Qianqing’s peaceful sleeping visage.

Liu Huamei had been making bone broth for Chen Qianqing practically every day since he broke his leg. Lu Zhengfei remembered that the old Chen Qianqing was not a fan of such broths, but now, he did not even waste a drop of it.

After his appetite improved, Chen Qianqing should have been gaining weight. But the fact was, Chen Qianqing’s body did not change much. Lying on the sofa with his eyes closed, his curled lashes, straight nose, and fair skin made him look like a prince from a fairy tale——But of course, that was only if you ignored the unsightly plaster on his right leg.

Lu Zhengfei did not wake Chen Qianqing, instead, he slowly walked over to him, lowered his head, and dropped a gentle kiss on Chen Qianqing’s lips.

Chen Qianqing did not wake up. His lips were not very thin, but the shape was very beautiful, it also felt good when their lips touched. Feeling the taste of his longing on his lips, he slowly got on top of Chen Qianqing, and he moved his hand down from his waist, entering him.

Chen Qianqing was having a nightmare. In that nightmare, a giant python had coiled itself tightly around him, and started to swallow him down from his head. Chen Qianqing even felt that breathing was getting a bit tough. He needed more air, so by instinct, he opened his mouth, allowing the python’s tongue to enter.