𝖇𝖔𝖞𝖋𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖉

AN: I'm so sorry I haven't updates I've had a rough month. And I've not been the best person right now for my mental health, and I had mass writers block.

And also, I am rewriting my Love Island 2021 book, but it will be very different, the original will stay up, and the new book will be it's own thing. But when should I upload the first chapter. 

I could be a better boyfriend than him
I could do the shit that he never did
Up all night, I won't quit
I'm gonna steal you from him
I could be such a gentleman
Plus you know my clothes would fit
I could be a better boyfriend than him
I could do the shit that he never did
Up all night, I won't quit
Thinking I'm gonna steal you from him
I could be such a gentleman
Plus all my clothes would fit

Boyfriend ~
Dove Cameron

I was stood with the group, I was just waiting for the text to come though for us to get our arse around the fire pit

And then I heard a text chime. "I've got a text!" I heard Josh scream.

"Can all Islanders gather at the fire pit immediately." Josh told us as we got up, moving to around the fire pit and I sat there waiting for the girls to get to recouple.

First up was Kaz.

"I want to couple up with this boy, because I honestly believe that he is the boy version of me." As Kaz said this I just shook my head with a smile. "Ever since I came into the Villa, all I've done is laugh non stop and I feel like it's all down to him."

"Apart from being beautiful and sexy he is also kind and thoughtful. And I want him to know that I am appreciative of everything he does for me. So the boy that I want to couple up with is...." Kaz slowly told us all.

"Josh." We all clapped as Kaz said this and Josh gave her a kiss sitting next to her.

~~

Now up was Meg, who I mean has a flipping boyfriend.

"I want to couple up with this boy, because it hasn't been the easiest journey and I feel like we have both taken a massive risk." As Meg spoke me and Ellie just nodded our heads in unison. "And I'm so glad it has paid off."

"I can honestly say I've never stood here and felt this happy. I am so happy that you're my boyfriend and I can't wait for the future together. So the boy that I want to couple up with is...." Meg slowly told us all.

"Wes." We all clapped as Megan said this and Wes gave her a kiss sitting next to her.

~~

Now up was Ellie, I mean she has tunnel vision for one boy.

"I want to couple up with this boy, because I feel very special and appreciative. He is much more caring and protective of me every day." As Ellie spoke I just smiled at Charlie, who looked really happy. "And I couldn't think of a better person to have a future with outside of the villa."