𝖎𝖓𝖛𝖚

AN: My new book, I Love You In The Dark || LOVE ISLAND 2022 book is up now. But please could you help me with some things. 

Question 1: What are some moments that the OC should have with Jacques?

* Please request here. 

Question 2: What should be nicknames for the OC from Jacques, when he first comes in as he will already know her?

* Please request here. 

Question 3: What are some moments for the OC with Gemma?

* Please request here. 

Question 4: What are some moments with the OC and the rest of the Islanders?

* Please request here. 

Question 5: What arguments does the OC have in the villa?

* Please request any here. 

LAST TIME ON LOVE ISLAND..... *Imagine Ian Stirling's voice*

"Now, Hazel, who would you like to dump from the Island tonight and why?" Caroline asked me as I took a deep breath holding onto Wes and Josh's hands.

"Erm. This was an easy decision, once you told me their names." I told them up front and was honest. "When I came into the villa, two of these girls were nothing but lovely to me and they constantly made me feel like I was welcome and that i had someone to talk to other than the boys, and compared to the other girl up there, who was not nice to me, and she made me feel like I couldn't be around the group. And over the past few days she is a girl who no longer has a boy who is interested in her romantically"

"So who would you like to dump?" Caroline asked me, making me look up.

"So the islander I would like to dump is...." I told the group. "Laura."

~~

The lights then went out and I had a peaceful sleep, well until however long, I would never know the time.

I felt the bed move next to me causing me to sit up. "The fuck? Who's fucking crawling at this time?" I whispered, before not hearing any movement, but Wes was gone. And I just guessed he was in the bathroom.

And I didn't know how right I was, that the boys were all crawling along the floor.

~~

"Why'd you come here first, you have all of them first?" I asked the boy who was opposite me on the fire pit, as I was at the very end closest to Caroline.

"Got to get to the girl I want to impress!" Jack told me.

"Are you sure, you're gonna get me!" I told Jack laughing before I moved on to hug the rest of the boys.

"I'm going to forget your names just FYI!" I told them all as we sat down again.

"You're trying to kill me!" I told the Beach Hut camera as I fanned myself. "Those six boys, especially Jack, like the fuck, where do you find these boys?"

~~

"I am very much single, I came in and haven't liked any of the original boys." I told the group as I nodded to them.

"Good to know." Jack told me before I pushed him away by his forehead as we all laughed.

"I'm trying to find a girl who, you know, I can stay in with on Friday nights and have Sunday mornings in with." New Jack then told us all, as he spoke up. FUCK! God why did he have to be my type to the T. "Just find someone who is like, loyal and down to earth."