𝖆𝖘 𝖎𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖘

Holdin' me back
Gravity's holdin' me back
I want you to hold out the palm of your hand
Why don't we leave it at that?
Nothin' to say
When everything gets in the way
Seems you cannot be replaced
And I'm the one who will stay, oh-oh-oh

In this world, it's just us
You know it's not the same as it was
In this world, it's just us
You know it's not the same as it was
As it was, as it was
You know it's not the same

As It Was ~
Harry Styles

I was sat at the table, waiting for my dessert to be served

"I will make you spill that shit." I was listening in as Josh told Jack, as they walked together to bring me and Kaz our desserts.

"You do that and I steal your plate. I will fight you over dessert." I told Josh as I heard this, glaring at the boy, shaking my head.

Jack came back with the dessert, and he placed it onto the table. "It has melted a bit."

"What have you done to the dessert?" I asked Jack with a raised eyebrow, dessert was my favourite and he looked to me fucking it up. 

"A precious dessert fucked up. But the white chocolate makes up for it." I added with a smile to Jack as he gave it to me. 

~~

"Surprisingly nothing could make this night better." I told Jack as we were eating from the glass the dessert came in. 

"I think something could." Jack told me as I furrowed my eyebrows at his words. 

"What could?" I asked confused now. 

"Just wait a bit." He told me as I shook my head hearing this. 

"I've enjoyed this date, you're a really good cook." I told Jack as I smiled and messed with my hair. 

"I can take all of the credit for this and I will." Jack told me, causing laughter to erupt from me. 

"I never thought I would ever meet someone like you when I came in here. Someone that I got on with this well, and so instantly." He continued as our laughter came to a stand still. 

"Who is this good looking, this funny, this charismatic, has just as much fire, and I love that you don't let anyone walk over you." Jack added. 

"I really do like Jack. Sometimes I'll wake up and I'll just poke Jack checking if he is actually real, and he is and it just makes me happy knowing that I'm not just in this amazing dream." I told the beach Hut with a massive smile on my face. 

~~

JACK's POV:

"Right so I'm gonna text you each a paragraph and you're all gonna stay in the location of each riddle before you, but give her a word after she's guessed where to go first, and the first one's gonna be under the door, so Josh you need to use your acting from this afternoon and convince her it's just come under the door for her." I told Josh and the group as we were all in the bedroom, as Hazel was currently making herself a cup of tea.