𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖊 𝖒𝖊

LAST TIME ON LOVE ISLAND..... *Imagine Ian Stirling's voice*

"Islanders, This afternoon, The Villa and Casa Amor will go head to head in a number of cheeky challenges. The villa that completes each challenge in the quickest time will receive a point. The villa that has the most points at the end of the challenge will win a part tonight. #OneNilUp #CasaDoMore"

~~

"Islanders one boy must suck some drink out of a girl's belly button!" Georgia read out slowly.

I was just pushed back by Ellie as Charlie poured water into my belly button before I just felt Jack's lips on my belly button as I laughed.

~~

"One girl must plant 20 lipstick kisses on a boy's body." The next text that came through was to Dani.

"I have lipstick!" I told the group before I placed it on my lips before I was going at it to Jack as the boy stood up.

"They were going everywhere! Like they were going on his abs, his chest his neck, I was just having a bit of fun, leave a bit of a mark." I just told the beach hut with a laugh.

~~

"All Islanders must get into a sex position with someone of the opposite sex." The next text that came through was to Georgia.

I was with Jack before I was in the air with my legs wrapped around his waist with I laughed.

"Hiya." I just told jack with a smile.

~~

I then got a text. "Three islanders who names share the same amount of letters must have a three way kiss." I read out.

And in an instant I was pulled into a kiss with Megan and Ellie. All I could here was a few cheers from some of the boys as they watched us kiss.

I just laughed with the two girls once we pulled away after about five seconds.

~~

"Islanders the tallest boy must get into his favourite sex position with the girl of his choice." This text came through to Charlie.

I knew as soon as this was read out that it was about Jack, he was a head above the boys.

And I just felt myself get grabbed before I wrapped my legs around his waist holding onto him tightly. And I just felt him lean me backwards before he did one extra thing along with me making a noise. He just kissed me.

It was short and sweet but it got the girls going.

"He just grabbed me and threw me around, I can't lie, I liked it. If it was one of the other boys I wouldn't have liked it any where near as much." I just told the beach hut as I had my head in my hands.

"She just wrapped her legs around him so pretty." Dani just told me as I went red and rolled myself off of the couch.

"I'm stealing this." I just told Jack before taking his cap from his head and I placed it over my head.

~~

 "Islanders you must all bomb in the pool!." This text came through to Megan.

I just took my mic pack off quickly before bombing into the book.

I was the last girl out as Jack literally grabbed my arms before he picked me up out of the pool.

And then I wrapped my legs back around him before he jumped back into the pool as I was in his arms.

~~

"Islanders, you have won the raunchy races!" Jack just told us as we all started screaming.

~~