𝖑𝖆 𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖊

셋을 세면 빠져들어 빠져들어
너는 내게
어느새 넌 스며들어 스며들어
꿈처럼 깊게
밤을 수놓은 불꽃보다
더 붉게 타올라
기대해도 괜찮아
아름답게 Shining shining
For you babe

Yeah 'cause here we go babe!
화려한 그 눈빛 속에 비친
이 밤을 위한
Diamonds and red dress
이 순간 Focus on me
I'm gonna be,
I'm gonna be shining

La Rouge ~
Red Velvet

"Can I pull ya, Hazel?" Georgia asked me and I just turned to her

"I mean, I have nothing to say to you. So no!" I just turned and told Georgia. 

"Seriously?" She just asked me looking shocked. 

"Yeah, I'm not gonna chat to some girl who is gonna try and bull shit me and get me to leave Jack, like I'm not gonna let you lie to me." I told Georgia before I forced her to walk off. 

~~

Jack ended up getting a text through to his phone. "I've got a text!" He shouted to all of us. 

"Hazel and Jack, As you were the only couple to raise each others heart rate, you two are spending the night in the Hideaway. #DetentionTime #NaughtyGirl" Jack read out as I cackled with laughter. 

"Ahhhh!" Kaz said as she ran and jumped on me. 

"We can have a night with no snoring or fondling from these two." I heard Josh tell all of the villa as he walked up to us, well me and Jack who was on the other day bed. 

"I'm excited to be able to have one on one time with him. Like there's no one around." I just told the Beach Hut with a coy smile.

"Come on, I know exactly what I'm going." I told Kaz and Ellie as they were the first to me as we ran off. 

"Are you keeping this on?" Ellie asked me. 

"Of course." I told the two girls with a laugh. "But I need to change whats underneath." I added with a smirk. 

"You really are a naughty girl." kaz said as we started up the stairs. 

~~

As we were joined by some of the girls I held up two sets. "This?" I held up a red set. "Or this?" I asked about a black set, which I know Jack loved. 

"The red." Kax, Megan and Ellie agreed. 

~~

I got into the shower as Kaz, Ellie and Megan read from a condom package.

"So, Hazelnut, the condom must be placed on the erect penis." Kaz read out.

"Oh fuck off!" I shouted at the three girls as they all cackled with laughter, not even bothering that I was naked in front of them and that the shower door was open.