𝖇𝖊 𝖎𝖓 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊

Hi, I wanted to know which order you would like these four books released, they are all Love Island books, but I wanted to know which you would like to come out first, and by any books below please give any ideas for the books, of what could happen in the OC's story.

These are the four books I have:

* Love Island 2018 Book: Darylle Sargeant x F! BECKHAM! OC

* Love Island Australia 2019 Book: Adam Farrugia x F! PACKHAM TRIPLET! OC

* Love Island 2022 Book: Liam Llewellyn x F! MURPHY! OC

Which do you want to come out first, second and then third out of the books above?

And if I ever made another Love Island female Islander X Fem OC, what season would you like it to be from and who as the love interest? 

* And what Ideas do you have for the OC girl. 

And what are some things which should happen in the Darylle and Female OC book, as it follows this season. Please give me ideas for the things below. 

* When the OC join the villa, please be late in the show, but close to Casa. 

* Who tries to pull Darylle and the OC apart. 

* Just some ideas for Darylle and the OC. 

* What is Darylle and the OC's first kiss, like when should it be, I want it to be quick after they see each other after Darylle comes back from Casa. 

And also which order would you like these three Love Island 2022 books completing in, just so i can give more consistent updates of the books, and you aren't waiting for ages on the books cos it takes a while to get my own chapters written for original chapters?

* Luca Bish

* Davide Sanclimenti

* Jacques O'Neill

Be in love 우리 알고 있잖니
Heart to heart 너도 느끼지
Hey love hey love 조금 기다려 줘
We can be together
Say bye bye 지루하던 날들에
느껴봐 우리 에너지
Hey love hey love, baby just stay in love, love
너 없는 시간 killing me, killing me
긴 하루 속에 견뎌 내 견뎌 내
뜨겁게 뛰던 너의 심장과
날 웃게 했던 이야기도 woo

Be In Love ~
ITZY

I walked back into the villa all alone and I walked out into the garden of the villa

I walked down the stairs and towards where Jack was sat with Josh, Wes, Charlie and Dr. Alex.

"Come here." I told Jack taking his hand in mine before I walked off with him, and I could tell the group was confused as to why I was back so soon, and so alone.