𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖔𝖔 𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖑

LAST TIME ON LOVE ISLAND..... *Imagine Ian Stirling's voice*

"Islanders it's time to get your juices flowing as you compete against Casa Amor in tonight's challenge..... Shaken And Stirred! The Villa that completes the challenge in the fastest time will win a party. #ShakeThingsUp #OnTheRocks." Dani read out from her phone.

"Whooooo!" I cheered with some of the group.

"Babe we can't lose this." Ellie told me as we all cheered and she leaned around Charlie.

"Yes! I'm not losing to those tosser!" I told Ellie as I now leaned around Charlie, while holding onto my glass.

~~

 I had the first bit of ice passed to be before I turned and passed the tiny bit of ice along the line to Megan.

"I don't have that small of a mouth use more Jack!" I shouted to Jack as I passed on the liquid to Megan. And he was filling his mouth up again. "My makeup is fucked."

"Hiya I'm Hazel and I'm gonna spit some alcohol into your mouth, actually it was to Megan, I only had Jack's spit in my mouth." I told the beach hut as I smiled before I cackled loud as hell.

At one point I had Jacks tongue in my mouth, my makeup was all over me. I had Megan's makeup all over me.

Once the first round was over I was running out and I stood between Ellie and Megan as we laughed as we noticed Megan's makeup at my nose.

~~

"At one point I was just like, spit on me I don't give two shits. If you tell Jack that I will find you." I told Megan and Ellie as we were in the Beach Hut together.

~~

"Islanders, The results of the challenge are in. The Main Villa completed it in the quickest time!" Dani read out and everyone was cheering and screaming. I was in Jack's arms for most of it as we went wild. And he jumped while I was in his arms.

Before I was on the floor with Megan and Ellie, like we were about to have sex and it was hilarious.

I then felt myself get lifted into the air as Jack spun me around while I was on his shoulder.

~~

"Well maybe your my top boy in here." I told Jack before I felt his hand go on my jaw.

"Good to know." He whispered to me as I had a raised eyebrow.

"Why?" I asked him before he placed his lips on mine in a light kiss.

And he pulled me so I was on his lap and I shared my first kiss outside of a challenge in the villa with this guy I hadn't even known the full day, but I had spent hours and hours with.

I felt his hands entangle with my hair and lay on my waist as he kept my close. And I had one hand in his hair, playing with some of them, and then one of my hands had his shirt scrunched up in it.

And as I pulled away from him he left small pecks on my lips before I looked and saw lipstick all around his mouth.

"God you've got lipstick all over you." I told the boy as I laughed and shook my head.

"Come on, lets go clean you up." I told the boy as I took my hand in his and dragged him to get his face cleaned up. Before I had to reapply my own lipstick.

~~

"So who's sleeping with who?" Dani then asked the group.

"Jack's with me!" I taxed to the girls as they cheered.