𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖉𝖎𝖛𝖊

LAST TIME ON LOVE ISLAND..... *Imagine Ian Stirling's voice*

I walked into the area where everyone was gathered, but I stood behind the door as I waited for Samira to get a text. "Islanders, Don't leave just yet, stay where you are. Hazel has to get her shoe in with this rating, and boys your rating with Hazel will be text to you if she is correct or not after each attempt. #MatchMadeInHeaven #WhoShePicksSheDates"

~~

I started to walk out in my bikini, and my heels were clattering as I took each step on the decking, checking out each boy as I stayed silent.

I didn't even give anyone a wave but I just looked at each of the boys, as I felt their intense gaze land on me. Most likely studying my entire body which was on show, which my extensive amount of tattoos, and piercings.

And I took my first step towards the boys before I lightly held onto the muscular man's arm who was also heavily tattooed. I knew his name was Adam and was the fuck boy of the villa. And I took his tattooed arm and walked him over to the top rating.

~~

Then I walked over to the Doctor of the group before moving him one place, so he was now in the bottom placement. He just seemed too innocent.

Then I grabbed the one who was in the only big relationship, and I moved Jack Fincham so he was second to bottom, he was jokey and he would possibly be a closer friend but never romantic.

And then I continued to go further up the group, and I placed Eyal, the boy with extremely curly hair in the 5th position. I was just guessing as the TOP 4 boys were who I considered to be the most attractive in my eyes.

Then I took a step back and I knew the final three boys were in the wrong position. I walked forward and grabbed Wes, the one who seemed the most like who I look for in a best friend. And I moved him from fourth to second.

And then I left Sam and Josh in their new places, now that Wes had moved.

The order was from most to least compatible: Adam, Wes, Josh, Sam, Eyal, Jack Fincham and Alex.

~~

Alex's phone was the first to go off. "Alex, the public rated you and Hazel to be the least compatible, you may take a step back."

Then next was Jack's phone, and I stood there with no expression on my face as he read out his saying. "Jack, the public rated you and Hazel to be the 6th most compatible out of the group, you may take a step back."

Then we all heard Eyal's phone going off and I heard him say. "Eyal, the public rated you and Hazel to be the 5th most compatible out of the group, you may also take a step back."

~~

And then Sam's phone was the first that went off. "Sam, the public rated you and Hazel to be the 4th most compatible out of the group, you may now take a step back."

~~

Then I waited for Josh's phone to say if he was correct or not. "Josh, the public rated you and Hazel to be the 3rd most compatible out of the group, you may also now take a step back."

~~

Wes was the first to read his text out. "Wes, the public rated you and Hazel to be the 2nd most compatible out of the group, you may also now take a step back."

The Adam read his text with a smug grin the size of the Eiffel Tower was plastered on his lips. "Adam the public have rated you and Hazel to be the most compatible out of the group, you may also now take a step back."